Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mech Ideas Longblast kit for RTS Jazz

Stickers make it look tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    interesting. Does the laser hand fit inside the vehicle mode OK, or do you have to unplug it al the time?
    The laser hand fits OK. No need to unplug it.

Received my Longblast kit today and found a few of the problems Snaketales posted are infact the manufacture of the upgrade, the stickers on the doors are one. Found that if you apply the sticker and trim it up with a blade it will sort out the problem, also most of the stickers overhang like the pics that were posted so again they need to be trimmed. Other than that it does go well with the collection. so here are my pics.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

i dont mind it, im curious to see what he looks like before the long blast stickers go on though (with jazz' stickers and paint apps removed)

I'm waiting for mine to come, sheould be here within the month. I've actually painted mine so I can put it with my CHUG's. I'm waiting to see how different the sticker coulour will be to the paint I've used. It may give it that two tone look but we'll see. Once it's done though, should I post the pictures here or in the creative section???
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot