Thread: beezleboss heroic duo kit

Default beezleboss heroic duo kit

Beezleboss heroic duo kit comparison pics with MP's

Red alert before the upgrade kit.

after the upgrade kit.

red alert and sideswipe with the kit, sideswipe only receives the gun,shoulder mounts and the shoulder canon.

with MP Redalert

with MP sideswipe.

the kit also comes with pile drivers for sideswipe which you have to unattach his hands and insert the pile drivers. i have left them off as his hands are clipped in and i don't want to break the hand peg or wear out the clip to hold them in.
    Last edited by crankcase76; 16th March 2013 at 05:13 PM.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Thanks for sharing Crankster... so when you transform them to vehicle mode, you need to detach the kit do you? or just the shoulder cannons? are the cannons moveable from left to right shoulder or just attaches to1 shoulder only?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

red alert new head heaps better

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime
    Thanks for sharing Crankster... so when you transform them to vehicle mode, you need to detach the kit do you? or just the shoulder cannons?
    yes unfortunately,the shoulder mounts and canon need to be removed when you transform to vehicle mode.

are the cannons moveable from left to right shoulder or just attaches to 1 shoulder only?
    the canon can be attached to either side.

Red alert is a huge improvement with the kit!! love the added side missile .
    where did you get that background from? it nice ...

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot
    Red alert is a huge improvement with the kit!! love the added side missile .
    i am impressed with the kit over all, makes him look alot more like his MP counterpart.

where did you get that background from? it nice ...
    have spent a few days putting that together, found a pic on the internet and printed out. then found a cardboard box big enough to get a good pic in and started to apply them into it, so i have made it by hand and it works really well.