Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Melbourne gets a visit from Rumble?

Default Melbourne gets a visit from Rumble?

Just curious how many of the Melb members felt the earth shake this evening?

I'm in the southeast suburbs so perhaps was closer to the tremor's centre 5.5km north-west of Korumburra in South Gippsland?

The house definitely shook though and I thought it was a really strong wind at first.

supposedly we felt it. i was at work so i didnt, but the parents and the missus did

My mum felt it at home (Mont Albert North), I was at work (Bulleen) and I can't say I felt a thing.

i believe i was in my friend's car when it happen and we felt nothing at all.

We were walking along Lonsdale St after the movie when it happens, but we didn't feel a thing... Later, I saw the report in the news.
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Was anyone's TF collections effected? Because this kind of thing happens all the time in Japan and our toys (as well as a lot of other stuff) typically tumble over. This is why Takara usually designs their TF packaging to be resealable, even carded figures - as most collectors in Japan store their toys in packaging rather than displaying them loose.

I don't even want to think about what a tremour would do to my collection now... (-_-) <knock.on.wood>

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    supposedly we felt it. i was at work so i didnt, but the parents and the missus did
    Same case with me. I was at work but my folks said they heard it.

Defiantely felt it here on my end at the western suburbs. A few thoughts went into my head. A really strong wind, a giant possum landed on the roof, something fell on the wall by my room or Blackout has come and initiated the real robot wars into earth.

It shook the room and all my TF's, but not strong enough to topple them over. Defnately a strange sensation. Haven't felt one in a very long time.

I was pretty pissed at the time so I think I missed it. I remember vaguely stumbling at around that time when lcz128 greeted me at his front door and told me about and i thought it was just me being tipsy. Could've been the tremor, I guess.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

i felt it. was having dinner at QV, thought it was just shakey air con or something.. lasted a few minutes.