Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Mastermind Creations : Shockwave!

I'd like to echo the sentiments of 5FDP, Trent & Sky Shadow; A brilliantly written, in depth & knowledgeable review Kup - Bloody well done mate!

This has made my decision between getting a MakeToys Giant or Mastermind Creations Cyclops just that much harder ; but I certainly hope that Guido has been able to receive a figure for himself, as I think nothing could please an Artist more than to have someone render their imagination in physical form so honourably.

A fantastic review, kup, as well as an entertaining read. I was looking forward to this review after your last review on Hegemon

Really appreciate you fleshing out all the concerning parts of its transformation as well as its virtues.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Great review dude! Really impressive how they brought it from the design to toy!
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    That is HANDS DOWN the most comprehensive review I have ever read! Believe me when I say that I am in awe of you right now kup. If I was attending the fair this weekend, I would shake your hand for such an excellent job

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I'd like to echo the sentiments of 5FDP, Trent & Sky Shadow; A brilliantly written, in depth & knowledgeable review Kup - Bloody well done mate!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    A fantastic review, kup, as well as an entertaining read. I was looking forward to this review after your last review on Hegemon

Really appreciate you fleshing out all the concerning parts of its transformation as well as its virtues.
    Thank you guys, much appreciated

Megatron Guest

Must get this one next...

Awesome review, Kup!

Thank you

For a second I got excited on a new MMC 'Classics' Shockwave

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Thank you

For a second I got excited on a new MMC 'Classics' Shockwave
    Nah... sorry. I'm just a little late to the party.