Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 616212223242526

Thread: October Acquisitions

MP Screamer for fiddy buck. This toys alt mode is the sexiest thing since Naomi Watts. I now feel compelled to buy every single colour variation this toy comes in.

I don't suppose there is any chance of a MP Broadside to perch this baby on?

Default Wheel-J's October Acquisitions

All my goodies for this month.
    - Classic Ratchet (as what I like to call him). Thanks to Zippo and the Melbourne gang. And to griffin for initializing the import request.
    - Alternity Black Megatron courtesy of Paulbot's group order.
    - Alternator Rodimus from Tropisetron.
    And the rest are local purchases including the bumblebee shirt which is actually not mine. Well, just wanna see how'd the colours blend in the pic, that's all.
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

My last acquisitions for the month: purple Megatron shirt and blue Soundwave "Cries and screams are music to my ears" shirt.

...Soundwave has ears? Oh wait, he wasn't made by the designers of ROTF Skids and Mudflap (zing!)

Yeah well just thinking it is november now but on Friday while it was stil October I grabbed me one of the new Grimlock shirts & my universe beachcomber arrived from hound & also my G2 Silverbolt arrived from ebay!!!