Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > Lego

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 10th January 2018, 09:18 PM
CHILENO20's Avatar
CHILENO20 CHILENO20 is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 7th Apr 2010
Location: BRAYBROOK
Posts: 2,377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
Yeah, here for two days stopover after 2 weeks in the US
hahaha I work up the street
__________________
WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Carnivac, Chainclaw, Snarler, Iguanus, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack BOTCON/CLUB: ? CHUG: Frenzy, Eject, Topspin, Twintwist, Perceptor, Overlord,
ANIMATED: Soundblaster PRIME(HASTAK): Thundercracker BEAST WARS NEO: Autojetter
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 11th January 2018, 12:39 AM
Ploughmans Lunch Ploughmans Lunch is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 18th Nov 2012
Location: Flemington
Posts: 1,147
Default

I hate myself enough to go and get one of these but if I regret purchasing it (and i wouldnt be building it anytime soon) I could easily flip it for what I paid for it right?
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 11th January 2018, 04:51 AM
Ralph Wiggum Ralph Wiggum is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 7th Oct 2015
Location: Perth
Posts: 725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
hahaha I work up the street
Lucky you now go grab that Lego !!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
I hate myself enough to go and get one of these but if I regret purchasing it (and i wouldnt be building it anytime soon) I could easily flip it for what I paid for it right?
Most likely as they’re still hard to find, but no one is going to stump up on postage so it would probably be a local purchase with a meetup.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 16th January 2018, 04:40 PM
Thurmus Thurmus is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 15th Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 683
Default

So after two and a half days with no reply, I managed to get one of their customer support people on the chat. They claimed they never got my email which is weird because it was replied to a day or so after I had the chat.

They are sending me a replacement and a shipping label to send back the original. I have to find a new box for the original to go in for me to ship it back.

It will take the 9 to 18 days again. Let's hope it doesn't sit in customs for two weeks again.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 16th January 2018, 08:26 PM
acz83 acz83 is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 6th May 2016
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 11
Default

Just send it back in the outer box the new one arrives in... assuming it is in good nick
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 16th January 2018, 08:33 PM
Trent's Avatar
Trent Trent is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 7th Mar 2012
Location: Wollongong
Posts: 5,815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
So after two and a half days with no reply, I managed to get one of their customer support people on the chat. They claimed they never got my email which is weird because it was replied to a day or so after I had the chat.

They are sending me a replacement and a shipping label to send back the original. I have to find a new box for the original to go in for me to ship it back.

It will take the 9 to 18 days again. Let's hope it doesn't sit in customs for two weeks again.
Expect it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acz83 View Post
Just send it back in the outer box the new one arrives in... assuming it is in good nick
Top idea.
__________________
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 17th January 2018, 08:03 PM
Ploughmans Lunch Ploughmans Lunch is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 18th Nov 2012
Location: Flemington
Posts: 1,147
Default

I had an idea, and then someone beat me to it.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 17th January 2018, 09:12 PM
Trent's Avatar
Trent Trent is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 7th Mar 2012
Location: Wollongong
Posts: 5,815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
I love it!
__________________
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 18th January 2018, 08:55 PM
Ralph Wiggum Ralph Wiggum is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 7th Oct 2015
Location: Perth
Posts: 725
Default

Spoke to a girl at Myer today, she said it was likely only the 'flagship stores' would get the MF, which we interpreted to be the ones in the city.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 18th January 2018, 09:13 PM
BruiseLee's Avatar
BruiseLee BruiseLee is online now
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 22nd Feb 2014
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,734
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
Spoke to a girl at Myer today, she said it was likely only the 'flagship stores' would get the MF, which we interpreted to be the ones in the city.
Yep, pretty much means the Myer stores we actually make money at...which mainly are cbd stores...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.