Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stores selling Transformers In Singapore

Default Stores selling Transformers In Singapore

Hi guys.

Might be spending half a day in Singapore whilst waiting for my connecting flight.

Anyone know where to find some Transformers over there?

Not looking for anything specifically.

Cheers!

Are you able to head down to the city??
    How much are you willing to spend and what are you particularly looking for??
    Movie? G1? Others....if you're unsure, its hard as going some places might take a whole day. If yes...i'll continue.

Do spill iceburn
    I'm over there at the end of September for 8 days. I'm looking for sealed G1 while im there as well as newer stuff I haven't bothered with importing this year because of the trip.

Mate - if you could identify a few stores or areas that would be great.

I plan to get out into the city - perhaps go down orchard road or CSC (these are some places that some work mates suggested to go visit for gadgets and things).

Would prefer to get things that aren't so readily available here in Australia.

Thanks!

yeap...head down to:

1. China Square Central - Level 1 and 2 ...lots of stores. Go on a Sunday if you can as many other private sellers will be setting up stores to sell their own TFs and other amazing stuff

2. Excelsior Plaza/Centre (next to Funan IT Mall) - Basement. There's basically 2 stores there but 1 of them sells lots of TFs!! you'll be amazed and i'm sure heroic has put up pics before in the old forum

3a. Metro (reachable from Orchard MRT) and Toys R Us (can't remember the building name but its opposite Takashimaya where Metro is too)
    3b. Toys R Us (The Forum) up the beginning of Orchard Road...its quite a distance hence expect more toys there
    3c. Toys R Us (Suntec City from City Hall MRT). There's a couple of small shops in Suntec that sells TF stuff e.g. Pepsi Convoy and BTs even.
    3d. Toys R Us (Vivo City from Harbour Front MRT) This is where the GIANT Cybertron Megatron statue is

4. OG (reachable from Somerset MRT)

5. Takashimaya... sometimes there are other items on sale even TFs, Gundams, etc etc

6. Another site you guys can try to buy TFs from is auctions.yahoo.com/sg
    You can ask for a trade or win the auction and arrange to meet the seller (at their convenience and location)

[edit]
    Ohhh, I forgot to add Far East Plaza too....top floor. There are 3-4 shops there selling various TFs. Could try it out.
    Last edited by iceburn; 28th May 2008 at 08:25 AM.

Thanks iceburn!

I'll see what I can fit in.

no worries...good luck on your hunt.

hahaha i was about to make this same thread, my agents are going over very soon for a good old overdrawn chinese wedding

Does anyone know if the Ravens (?) Hanger(?) is still open? That place was great years ag0 but last time i was there, the bloody place was renovating

roller...i havent been "pubbing" there for long if it's what you are referring to but i can ask my friends...will get back to you on that

ice, what does pubbing mean? Going to the pub?

I can visualise most of the places mentioned, but i recall that Falcons hanger or watever it was called was pretty good for Tf toys and comics

I also recall another shop in a big shoppin centre with JUST tfs!! I got Nucleon Convoy, the guy was really good at talking me into buying stuff

Funkyaw, go to Gaylan, you'll have a mighty good time hehehehe