Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Shops - Potential TF Stockists

cool will check out Metro, need the display stands too display toys similar size to TF voyagers, e.g Generations Brainstorm.

Metro reminds me of Animezone that use to be in Box Hill
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

I'm surprised no one's mentioned this, so I might as well:
    At the Chapel Street Bazaar, there's now a display cabinet that sells (I kid you not) prototype toys covering the likes of Transformers, Star Wars & Star Trek among others. If you're curious or a well to do shopper it's worth checking out. The cabinet has been there for about six months or more.

Default Melbourne city stores

Going with the family for a week during school hols

Any advice for possible stores selling MP and third party? Apart from the usual Kmart TRU thru to comic r us etc ?
    Sometimes all you need is a little energon and alotta luck...

Got some details here, although that first post may need a refresh as it's not been touched in a while (but I think most of the stores are still in play)

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=951

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Got some details here, although that first post may need a refresh as it's not been touched in a while (but I think most of the stores are still in play)

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=951
    Excellent thank you as always sir
    Sometimes all you need is a little energon and alotta luck...

Also head to the Chapel St Bazaar. If you have money to burn they have a couple of Prototype MPs that are hellishly expensive as well as a couple of MISB MP Hasbro Starscreams that are around the $400 mark. They may have had some more put on the shelf since I was there in July.
    Pleasant Surprises is another one that has some cool stuff there https://www.facebook.com/pleasantsurprises/

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Dunno if many are aware or if its worth reporting (considering its a mainstream store) but there is a TRU opening in werribee plaza/pacific werribee next month, I'm curious as to the shop space, hoping its big so its filled with good stuff constantly.

...anyone know of any new-ish little nuggets in this state, love having a gander at some older stuff, all I'm aware of is that grand bazaar place in chapel st (which has some interesting things in there still despite last report) and sometimes cash converters stores have the odd bit or 2 (one in werribee had a masterpiece starscream hasbro mp03 type for $200 which sold recently, they also had some diamond select tf statues, ended up buying a shockwave).

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Dunno if many are aware or if its worth reporting (considering its a mainstream store) but there is a TRU opening in werribee plaza/pacific werribee next month, I'm curious as to the shop space, hoping its big so its filled with good stuff constantly
    Whereabouts in the plaza? Myer end, Target end or elsewhere?

Pleasant Surprises in Diamond Creek. Great place
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Whereabouts in the plaza? Myer end, Target end or elsewhere?
    Target end, opposite side so basically with the aldi and all that going up.

An exact opening day date is what the boarder fence thing lacks to inform, because you bet I'll be there on opening day like that warrun ponds store (didn't need the baby stuff they gave away though )

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Pleasant Surprises in Diamond Creek. Great place
    Anything worth noting currently or just a good all rounded balance?