Thread: Transformers begins appearing on Netflix Australia.

Default Transformers begins appearing on Netflix Australia.

Up til now Netflix Australia has been a big bust for Transformers fans. However I just did a search on the Netflix iPad app and found ROTF is available to stream as part of a Netflix subscription. AOE is expected to start streaming soon and word on the international fan sites is that Hasbro and Netflix were negotiating to return the cartoons to Netflix after they were removed from the service in January.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Up til now Netflix Australia has been a big bust for Transformers fans. However I just did a search on the Netflix iPad app and found ROTF is available to stream as part of a Netflix subscription. AOE is expected to start streaming soon and word on the international fan sites is that Hasbro and Netflix were negotiating to return the cartoons to Netflix after they were removed from the service in January.
    The American Netflix currently has Prime/Beasthunters and rescuebots and AOE. The original G1 cartoon was on US Netflix but never came back with the others. Netflix has licences for content that run out but they often bring them back once said licence is renewed. Loved having the G1 cartoon on Netflix... could pop on my favs with a click of a button... loved it.
    Hopefully Hasbro Australia will allow netflix streaming rights to more Transformer stuff in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Supreme View Post
    Hopefully Hasbro Australia will allow netflix streaming rights to more Transformer stuff in the future.
    Beast Wars would be great