Thread: A wild new collector appears

Default A wild new collector appears

Good day everyone,

I guess I should introduce myself a little bit, I'm a childhood fan of the TV show and G1 figures. I remember having most of the Protectobots bar First Aid, but never remember actually combining them, and a lot of the original re-issues and G2 releases from the early 90s.

Fast forward a couple of decades, after the live action movies, I decide to give the Fall of Cybertron game a go. Then found FOC Soundwave and his minions at Myer towards the end of 2012.

Now we're here. I have most of the Hasbro and Takara FOC toys, and a large portion of the classics-verse releases. I think I've found my new addiction, so I guess it's time to get to know other fellow-minded individuals.

Welcome, prjkt. May I buy a vowel?

Welcome, I too have a sweet tooth for the WFC/FOC figures.

I have all of the moulds, but don't think I will be chasing up all the combiner variations (Plat Bruticus and Ruination are enough FOC combiners for me ). Good to have you here!

I have the Hasbro retail and Takara Generations Bruticus versions, don't have Ruination or any of the exclusives. Ruination is tempting, but I'm not actively looking for them - the new Combiner Wars figures have my combiner desires sated for now. Might pick up Blaster for character completion, but I'll see how I go.

Sky Shadow - vowels are optional

Welcome to the boards fellow cybertronian.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

thanks for the welcome, and thanks for reminding me I need that Beelzeboss upgrade for those two :lol:

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!
    Glad you've decided to join us.

Any pics of your collection? - Whack 'em here if you haven't already as we LOVE to see the collections of others.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]