Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BigW Daily Deal - 30th June ONLY - $10 GEN Legends

Picked up a Powerglide

Thanks Guys, I went there for THIS sale, and picked myself up a Devvy instead ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by frozensage View Post
    now to find a shop that actually have in stock!
    Yeah Rockdale in SYD certainly didn't... they have a non existent TF section atm

Missed it as I didn't know they had extended hours, would've picked up some if I knew.

In the recent Big w toy domination 2 sale did anyone find the $10 Beast Hunters in NSW? went to a number of local stores couldn't find anything.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsphatlite View Post
    Had a quick look at 2 Big W here in Perth and none had any stock!!! In fact the Transformers pegs looked quite bare.

They need to stagger their Toy Sales. Obviously not enough room in some stores to stock the whole catalogue in any meaningful way.

Karrinyup Big W don't even take Lay Bys anymore.
    I hardly even see a transformers section here at Livingston.
    The was more Marvel stuff and Lego and barbie than anything close to robots.

Quote Originally Posted by OZtimus View Post
    In the recent Big w toy domination 2 sale did anyone find the $10 Beast Hunters in NSW? went to a number of local stores couldn't find anything.
    Macquarie big W has them now. I have heard in the NSW sightings thread that they are turning up at several stores.

If I had seen this thread in time and I didn't already have wave 1 I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a cupcake, great value for those guys. Macquarie big W has received a heap of legends wave 1 in the last week, at least 3 pegs full and they are pretty long pegs.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I don't know much about the Beast Hunters line, but in WA they have tons of them! Too much, and not much of the other lines.

The Beast Hunters toys are starting to show up at the BigW stores, as they weren't out in time for the start of the sale. So keep going back to your stores if you haven't found them yet.

The third Transformers item in the catalogue (the Mega RID Optimus) is one I still haven't heard of arriving to stores yet. Has anyone seen it yet at a BigW?
    (they were so badly organised with their Transformers toys this year... and probably all their Hasbro toys if it was a supply issue)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

The third Transformers item in the catalogue (the Mega RID Optimus) is one I still haven't heard of arriving to stores yet. Has anyone seen it yet at a BigW?
    Yes I saw it at Big W on the weekend (and reported it in the Vic Sightings thread)