View Poll Results: What do you think of this article?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great article. Worth buying the FHM mag for.

3 42.86%
  • Meh, I could get it or spend money on something else.

3 42.86%
  • I hate it! Do not get it!

1 14.29%

Thread: FHM August 2011 Review - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Default FHM August 2011 Review - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

REVIEW:

So next month's FHM magazine (which is out now actually), a magazine I don't collect (or any magazines of this type) is featuring our gal Rosie Huntington-Whiteley from Dark of the Moon and features an interview with her on her experiences with working on TF3.

The magazine features 6 pages of full-sized images of Rosie, images of such high quality (definitely succeeds at the intended hormonally-'charged' male audiences) that I've experienced a transformation of my own in a particular anatomical region. I have found out this photoshoot uses photo off her GQ Magazine April 2010 shoot that FHM somehow acquired the rights to using.

The beautiful pictures are accompanied by small columns of text that at first introduce her - 'Meet Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Megan Fox? Nope, Never Heard of Her' then the writer goes on about his severe disappointment in ROTF and mentions that even though it had Megan Fox, everything else failed the movie. This was probably an attempt to hype up DOTM on the writer's part.

In the interview Rosie is quite modest and says that she enjoyed working on the movie and that she couldn't compare it to any other movie as this is her FIRST movie, but she did compare it to modelling studios and the most noticeable thing was the scale - DOTM had much more people in the studio than her regular modelling studio. She said that she never had a dull moment working on the movie (how can you when you're paid to run about in front of explosions, read a few lines and strut that thing around?). No mention of the robots but she got to travel America for filming (so looks like the robots took a roadtrip around the US while we waited eagerly since ROTF!)

For a mere 6 pages of a magazine that I don't really like reading, this in all-TF relatedness is a good article at promoting DOTM for audiences of this type of magazine. Buy if you're a BIG fan of Bay's TFs and the lovely ladies in it, but otherwise it's an easy pass.

Well,

I'm unlikely to buy this magazine as I have the internet, , but I will say that if one is looking to purchase this magazine for it's truly insightful and thoroughly accurate journalism... Then you're buying the wrong magazine.
    If you are a fan of the ladies though? - Grab this former tree for sure!