Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Lego Simpsons

DELTAprime:
    I managed to nab both. The Simpsons House was troublesome. Went to 3-4 based on website stock update but sold out. I wasn't going to get The Simpsons House but the savings was pretty good to pass up.

I noticed the Creator Bike Shop & Cafe was not on shelves at the Big W's I've been at. Either sold out or still to be unpacked.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Found a case that was 85% full at Woolies Newington on Mon night. Spent a good 40mins feeling around for Itchy & Scratchy, Mr Burns and Maggie (I need that damn Bobo).

Got Itchy and Maggie. Felt quite a few Homers and Marges but cannot distinguish Mr Burns! I kept feeling for the Radiation Stick and Fish Bowl. Kept coming across Chief Wiggum's baton (an obviously different shape, and baggie also comes with his loudspeaker) Also couldn't feel anything that resembles an axe for Scratchy.
    Burns was short packed, there would have only been 3 in that carton. If he was there I think you would have got him as he has two very distinct accessories to the rest of the set.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Burns was short packed, there would have only been 3 in that carton. If he was there I think you would have got him as he has two very distinct accessories to the rest of the set.
    That makes sense. I'll check it again this weekend. Was Krusty short packed too? I'm quite sure I only came across one figure with a 3-sided head shape.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Krusty is pretty long packed and also one of the easiest to pick out mostly because of the head shape as well as his pie.

I think the short packed ones are burns, grandpa, milhouse and ralph

For those after the Simpsons house, they seem to be back in Target which has 20% off Lego right now. There were 3 of them on the shelf at Target Doncaster (Vic). $329 less discount.