Thread: Transformers Devastation PS4 PSN Store Half Price

Default Transformers Devastation PS4 PSN Store Half Price

I wonder if I could buy this with through the PSN store on my PS3 and then download it to play on my PS4 when I get it...

Not 100% sure what you mean Paul. If your just wanting to get it for PS4 you can buy it through the web site K.wong linked, it's the official PlayStation Store. Just log into your SEN account and buy it. If you mean buy the PS3 version and play it on PS4 you can't, PS4 is not backwards compatible. (get to work on that Sony)

Also this might be a Black Friday sale, not 100% sure if it is since Sony hasn't posted the list yet. If it is Black Friday we are putting all Black Friday deals in the Black Friday thread.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Not 100% sure what you mean Paul. If your just wanting to get it for PS4 you can buy it through the web site K.wong linked, it's the official PlayStation Store. Just log into your SEN account and buy it. If you mean buy the PS3 version and play it on PS4 you can't, PS4 is not backwards compatible. (get to work on that Sony)
    I have a PS3 and plan to upgrade to a PS4 in the next 12 months or so (probably when Rise of Tomb Raider escapes Xbox exclusivity).

So I was wondering if I access the store if it would let me buy PS4 games without having a PS4. If I can get it cheap now I'm happy for it to live in the cloud until I buy a PS4 and download it to my hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I have a PS3 and plan to upgrade to a PS4 in the next 12 months or so (probably when Rise of Tomb Raider escapes Xbox exclusivity).

So I was wondering if I access the store if it would let me buy PS4 games without having a PS4. If I can get it cheap now I'm happy for it to live in the cloud until I buy a PS4 and download it to my hardware.
    That sounds all too much like a good idea... so doubtful that you can!

I'm in the exact same boat, for the exact same reasons!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

If you can buy it through the website with your PSN account, I assume that if you ever boot up a PS4, sign in to your PSN account and navigate to the PS Store you should then just be able to download it - be it today, tomorrow, or in a year. I think. But don't rely on me as I haven't actually tried this.

As I said you can buy it through the PlayStation Stores official site that K.wong linked to. You don't need to own any PlayStation device at all. Just log in using your SEN account (your PSN account is a sub account in your SEN account, the user name and password is identical to PSN) and then buy it. The reason you don't need to own a PlayStation is in America Sony is putting PlayStation services like their Pay TV service called View and their streaming game service called Now on Smart TV's and they plan to expand it further.

EDIT: Just logged into the site for the first time in months, looks like they have rebranded the account they use on the site from SEN to PSN. I guess to stop confusion, cause after all, how many people know what the Sony Entertainment Network is.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Sony has posted their list of Black Friday sale items and Devastation is part of the sale. Sale ends on the 30th so grab it before then if your interested.