Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Myer $99 Platinum Sales

I noticed last week Soundwave was full price on the web site, but last night I noticed that had changed to $99. I have now ordered Soundwave, he will look great on my Season 3 and Others MP shelf. Just hope he doesn't disintegrate in couple of years since he's clear plastic.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

In Parramatta

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Did anybody else get a Soundwave that looked like the tape had been cut on both ends then resealed?

A family member got me one and didn't do the OCD check that I usually do. He looks okay through the window, but you never know...
    Just checked and mine is fine, tape hasn't been cut.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    Just checked and mine is fine, tape hasn't been cut.
    Cheers!

I think mine must've been a return that got re-taped. Looks like a return is in order!

Thanks again!

The nearest Myer is around 4-5 hours away so I don't get a chance to inspect mine. It's being sent from Western Victoria according to the tracking, you would think they would ship from a closer store to Central Queensland.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

My platinum ed. OP arrived in the mail from Myer double taped (as in, cut and then re-taped) - contents inside were still all secure and taped etc

I wouldn't return it as the contents should be fine, unless of course you collect MISB, in which case I would

Quote Originally Posted by RayRay84 View Post
    My platinum ed. OP arrived in the mail from Myer double taped (as in, cut and then re-taped) - contents inside were still all secure and taped etc

I wouldn't return it as the contents should be fine, unless of course you collect MISB, in which case I would
    I'm partially a MISB collector, so I returned the bugger today and reordered at Myer's website -- hopefully I get lucky this time!

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    The nearest Myer is around 4-5 hours away so I don't get a chance to inspect mine. It's being sent from Western Victoria according to the tracking, you would think they would ship from a closer store to Central Queensland.
    My new order is getting sent from Perth! You'd think there'd be a stockist closer to Sydney, but apparently not.

Got mine from east gardens Myers and there was still one left.