Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deluxe Barricade, Bumblebee & Beserker images leaked

Hmmm. I had planned to resist. I'm always so disappointed with the movie toys in-hand. I think I've sold just about every one I've ever bought.

That is a mighty fine looking Barricade though...

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Is it just me or do they look like Knockoffs?
    Not just you, we are now in reverse world, where official toys look like knockoffs and knockoffs look like official stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Fantastic! I really love the way that Hasbro is helping me to save money!

They are getting better and better at getting me to buy other companies products all the time now.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I had to look that up before commenting. My memory is hazy when it comes to all the movie deaths (a lot of emotions bottled for Soundwave and Shockwave). The wiki says he was shot in the eye and his legs were blown off. Did the humans deliver the killing blow?
    I had assumed they did but apparently not it seems. If ever i get time I'll rewatch the scene

With the exception of Evasion Mode Optimus Prime, I've hated every movie toy I've owned. I just can't get into the designs - same issue I have with the films, too much going on, not enough identifiable design choices, etc.

Barricade was blown up by humans with the explosive devices invented by Quejack. Here's the scene. But hey, remember that the humans did launch their attack by jumping from Trump Tower, so perhaps Barricade's survival is merely an alternative fact.

Bayformers is certainly no stranger to having alternative facts in continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Barricade was blown up by humans with the explosive devices invented by Quejack. Here's the scene. But hey, remember that the humans did launch their attack by jumping from Trump Tower, so perhaps Barricade's survival is merely an alternative fact.

Bayformers is certainly no stranger to having alternative facts in continuity.
    Hahaha

According to the paperwork packed with the Berserker, the TF4 Dinobot Slash toy looks to be re-released this year... either as a character in the movie, or just padding out the toyline with Dinobots to go with the one or two that will probably end up on screen.