Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JP MP-34S Shadow Panther at TRU Australia (pre-order by FEB 25th)

Can still be added to cart:

https://www.toysrus.com.au/transform...hadow-panther/

And it looks like they removed the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I missed the deadline (didn't realise it was yesterday). If there is anyone who would be willing to sell their instruction booklet if it comes in English, I'd be happy to swing you some bucks to pay your shipping
    Not sure if this will have English instructions. I certainly haven't done any work on it, so the instructions will either:
    * Only be available in Japanese
    * Be available in English as translated by someone else. Hopefully not the clowns that Hasbro HK hired to translate MP Bumblebee and Wheeljack's instructions. I don't mind if they want to give the translation gig to someone else, but it should be in, you know, English.

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Can still be added to cart:

https://www.toysrus.com.au/transform...hadow-panther/

And it looks like they removed the deadline.
    Aww, crap. When the link went down I panicked and ordered RK. They don't let you cancel and I don't think I want to be stuck with two now just for the chance of an English bio. It's TTmall exclusive though right? Anyone know how these fare being exclusive? Think I'd be able to shift it on eBay?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Galvatran Guest

Ah, good 'ol TRU Oz. Whack on a pre-order cut-off date to generate a sense of urgency. Wait, wait ... not enough takers? Just remove the cut-off date.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Ah, good 'ol TRU Oz. Whack on a pre-order cut-off date to generate a sense of urgency. Wait, wait ... not enough takers? Just remove the cut-off date.
    This can't be a good thing, I thought the attention the page had meant it had alot of attention but it must be a set allocation, a large one if they're still taking orders.

If they do this again I'll be very surprised