View Poll Results: How Do You Feel About Machine Men?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like Machine Men!

11 91.67%
  • I like Machine Men!

1 8.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Machine Men Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Is there anywhere you can watch / download episodes online? I've looked before and have only found dodgy quality ones
    If you find it can you get me a copy? Turns out my copy is missing about 7-8 episodes There are some crap episodes (like G1) but there are also some really good ones too. I'm 2 episodes into "The Gobotron Saga" and I'm looking forward to getting home tonight to watch the rest.

I find the show interesting in the fact that the humans weren't the most annoying characters in the show
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    If you find it can you get me a copy? Turns out my copy is missing about 7-8 episodes There are some crap episodes (like G1) but there are also some really good ones too. I'm 2 episodes into "The Gobotron Saga" and I'm looking forward to getting home tonight to watch the rest.

I find the show interesting in the fact that the humans weren't the most annoying characters in the show
    yeah, the human factor in COTG weren't helpless simpletons and are actually of use.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    If you find it can you get me a copy?
    Sure thing buddy
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Talking

Just got my hands on the GoBots movie, time to start watching it.

I'm selling heaps of my Machine Men/GoBot/Rock Lord etc. doubles here:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...877#post280877

Let your eyes relish the awesomeness:

I had heaps as a kid. They almost outnumbered my Tfs. This was only because my mum didn't know/care about the difference between a TF and a Machine man. To her, if it transformed it was the same thing, so for bdays and xmas i got a varying degree of both. Didn't really bother me though.

My only Machine men were Cop-tur and heart attack. My brother had one of the puzzler arms (yellow lambo)... I'm making up for it now though.
    Those carded puzzler parts are tempting, but I need em loose or in a box set so i can form pinhead puzzler.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Those carded puzzler parts are tempting, but I need em loose or in a box set so i can form pinhead puzzler.
    I own the boxed set too - it's beautiful and my 'playing' Puzzler. I almost have a complete minty set of GoBots now. The only 'regular-sized' moulds I'm missing are Gunnyr and Tail Pipe. At a point when I don't need to watch money so much I'll complete my collection of larger GoBots (I'm missing about ten of the now-expensive and rare ones from 1986-1987). Despite the attitude from our TF fandom, the GoBots toyline was classy from beginning to end, particularly in its retention of die-cast metal beyond its loss in Transformers.

Agreed.. I was totally more into GBots before i joined here ,now i'm swinging back the other way.

this is the last thing i see at night and first thing in the morning. Definitely in my top 5 toys (if there was a house fire I would run back and get these) These are the display ones. I've got monstrous loose, carded and box-set and 2 satan six box sets. But I did have heart attack as a kid so that might have something to do with it. Always wondered what he joined to
    Did you happen to win your puzzlers off ebay a year or so ago , from a woman who was selling sets of carded gobots/machine men. Only ask cause thats where my carded monstrous came from. (and rocklords)

The main reason I really liked rock lords was they seemed like an achievable set to collect and complete..(i think I've done it or I'm damn close)Unlike transformers which getting a complete set is mostly impossible to to the average human being.