Page 78 of 120 FirstFirst ... 586873747576777879808182838898 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

Never saw this until Windsweeper arrived yesterday....

The vertical fins on cw skydive/air raid/thrust/g2skydive/g2 air raid/cicadacon/terrorsaur/windsweeper can be folded down to the horizontal!

CW Hound has nostrils

When playing as Swindle in FOC, his vehicle machine gun auto aims for you. I just discovered that yesterday. I never used the machine gun, always his missiles. Made me realise how little Swindle needed his vehicle mode in that game aside from the start of the level.

This is why I'm appreciative of Devastation giving players a far greater impetus to switch between robot and alternate modes.

MP Grimlock has, in dino mode a snapping jaw button ... on his left cheek... I only learned of this after I was playing with my KO OS version and thought, hmmm if the OS version has it mebbe the original has it too? Checked the original and yep, its there..... albeit weak snapping action which is why I barely noticed there was one and just managed the jaw opening and closing manually when I played with it. ;p
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

The first two series of Microman were called Microman Zone and Microman Victory respectively. The final two series of Transformers G1 in Japan were, of course, called Transformers Victory and Transformers Zone.

Apparently Voyager Arcana can binary bond with G1 Brainstorm! Which means that he should be able to binary bond with any 1987 Headmaster and any 1987 Headmaster Nebulan should be able to binary bond with Voyager Brainstorm!

Can't wait to try this out.

Unfortunately the head switch didn't work. That guy's G1 Brainstorm must have a defective spring mechanism. G1 Arcana's shoulder tabs (which activates Brainstorm's tech specs meter) makes it impossible for him to binary bond with Voyager Brainstorm.

Just realised that titans return has no spring loaded missiles and that CW megatron was the only toy to have a spring loaded missle

There is an Arcee hand variant. So I haven't opened mine... was the closed hand one rare?