Thread: MP Grapple

Default MP Grapple

Okay, so here is the MP Grapple finally finished.. As I did start many projects before and didnt finish, I am on a mission to try to complete as many of them as I started.

Here is MP Grapple. Yes, this is transformable and shelled from an old 80's firetruck combined with bits and pieces from other vehicles that suited.

Apart from some final decal and painting the feet, this guy is done. I really was contemplating on doing a Universe or MP sized but MP just meant that much more to me.

Hope you guys like it.

Here is the vehicle mode:

Bot Mode:

And couldnt resist but put him next to my old MP Inferno. The pair is now happily enjoying each other's company. As you can see, a lot more details went into Grapple.

Yet another great job 99!! you can really see the improvement in your custom work with every new one that you do, keep em' coming

I'm lovin the bot modes especially with Inferno! Awesome work!

I totally envy you bro Customs are where its at for me i think.. Having the only one of something is just wicked IMO..
    Keep up the good work mate Loving all your customs..

Really awesome stuff dude, Grapple looks great.

And do I see a WIP Wheeljack there next to him? Look forward to seeing him as well.

Wow well done Grapple looks great in bot mode

Thanks guys for the comments. Yes, this was an extremely fun project and late nights and a sore neck from painting...

Soundblaster, thanks for your kind words. If only you were in Syd, would love to run through ideas with other customisers here. I get stuck sometimes and end up having to resort to trial and error or speaking to other people in the US for tips. But you're right, having something that is unique and yours is what got me into customs in the first place. Plus I just cant wait for TakTom to release their MP lines.. hehe

1Azrael1, yes, MP Wheeljack is in the works. That progress is slow but I have the legs worked out. Now the chest and body.. then the arms which will be its spoilers in transformed mode. I think I can take the learning on how I did the wheels on Grapple to the Wheeljack mod.

I have just gone back to update the Galvatron I was working on to bring some better configuration to it. So still like me, jumping onto different projects and around but this time, I am committed to completed some 100%.

Thanks everyone. I will post some pics of the Galvatron once updated. I am sure many of you have seen that one but just an updated 2.0 version modded.