Thread: some old classics

Default some old classics

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any of the following they don't want anymore or would like to sell (MOSC or good condition opened):

CLASSICS
    - Hound
    - Prowl
    - Sideswipe

Haven't had much luck on ebay lately...

From your list, Classics Sideswipe used to be the most dearest/probably most sought after figure.

I trolled eBay for Sideswipe for a very long time, and was unwilling to pay the $70 asking price, but you may be interested in this eBay listing. If you get stuck with crud search results, you can try "Henkei Lambor" instead and may get some results I ended up tracking mine down whilst visiting Japan this year, and got it for roughly $45 - MOC.

I don't think Prowl's every jumped to very high prices - maybe it was because it wasn't a great mould, or maybe because you can't really do much to customise it (unlike the many characters you can do with Sidesswipe). This looks good

Doesn't seem to be any good prices on Hound at the moment, perhaps because of the recent third party upgrade set

You might want to keep an eye out for this as well

Their may be a classics Prowl at toyworld Batemans Bay for $35. I have to go their tomorrow. Would you want me to pick it up for you if it's there?
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503