Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hugo Weaving interview with Collider

Megatron Guest

Well, I don't know about anyone else but here's what movie Megs thinks of all the Bay haters:

(Sorry, couldn't help it. )

OMG! I never noticed it before, but Movie1 Meg's chest totally looks like the face and upper torso of a mascot-ised crested penguin!
    I may have been in Japan for too long...

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron-SG1 View Post
    Well, I don't know about anyone else but here's what movie Megs thinks of all the Bay haters:

>8 snip 8<

(Sorry, couldn't help it. )
    I agree!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron-SG1 View Post
    Seems fair... that's the same thing Bay's been doing to TF fans for years too

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Seems fair... that's the same thing Bay's been doing to TF fans for years too
    Hahaha yeah true. It's a light-hearted look at the whole situation. It could work both ways... depends on what caption you attach to it. I just had to use that pose because he's the only Megs I have so far that can actually give you the finger. Fun toy.

Here is what our beloved Frank Welker had to say about it all:

-What was your reaction to Hugo Weaving’s comments about his voice role in the Transformers films?

Welker: I think he was just being honest, he was not familiar with the franchise and therefore had no affinity for the project. I have respect for Hugo as an actor and really appreciate what he does with his characters. I think if he knew of the fan base and the history of the “Transformers” he might have responded differently.

-Do you think he did justice to the character of Megatron?

Welker: Obviously I have to feel that my incarnation is best because I am competing. I know when I hear a replacement in a project I always miss the original no matter what the project. I think Corey Burton, David Kaye, and Fred Tatasciore as well as Hugo Weaving all did interesting versions. Ultimately, however, it’s the fans who will make the final decision on who they see as the true leader of the Decepticons.

He is a classy man, our Frank

Megatron Guest

Wow Bay way to overreact to someone's opinion that differs to yours.