Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: July Acquisitions

Brand new copy of the first edition of Generations:

Also, on page 32, what is this transformer:
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

That's a great book.

That's an unreleased toy that appeared in the Armada comics as Dropshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    That's a great book.

That's an unreleased toy that appeared in the Armada comics as Dropshot.
    +1 - it was supposedly a Triple changer - Plane , robot and horse. Shame it never saw mass production and release. Would've been awesome

Congrats on the book, looks amazingly mint Eruntalon, ebay? may I ask how much it set you back? Trying to locate that version (deluxe) as well - I got the HK release one with the dark cover, but I wanted a newer one coz my book needs binding plus I wanted to get both versions
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Animated Soundwave - Activator - loads of fun... is there a Legends Soundwave?
    Not in the Animated line mate. There was in ROTF and Cybertron.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

+1 - it was supposedly a Triple changer - Plane , robot and horse. Shame it never saw mass production and release. Would've been awesome

Congrats on the book, looks amazingly mint Eruntalon, ebay? may I ask how much it set you back? Trying to locate that version (deluxe) as well - I got the HK release one with the dark cover, but I wanted a newer one coz my book needs binding plus I wanted to get both versions
    The book was sealed inside its original plastic. From a Japanese ebay seller, around $45.00 AUS.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Quote Originally Posted by Eruntalon View Post
    The book was sealed inside its original plastic. From a Japanese ebay seller, around $45.00 AUS.
    WOW what a bargain you got! usually it goes for much much higher! ANy chace he got any more?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

WOW what a bargain you got! usually it goes for much much higher! ANy chace he got any more?
    Have a look, I don't think so but maybe in the future: http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/JAPANAVI__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Cheetor thanks to Jay.

They look very nice, don't they? I like the colours on Cheetor and Tigatron, but for me, the alt-mode only seems to work for Ravage (as a modern interpretation of a cassette - often used as computer storage devices in the 80s).

Just got the All Spark Almanac Vol 2 really great read plenty of easter eggs - like, the infamous Drift is also present in that Universe albeit never seen only mentioned......now to get vol 1... I know I started on the wrong way...