Page 60 of 154 FirstFirst ... 405055565758596061626364657080 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Where at? Local or online?
    Mr Toys Toyworld have them on sale for $199 right now, so approximately 13% off the RRP of $229.

Also, woot, Toys'R'Us are having a 20% off $100 worth of full priced items: http://media.toysrus.com.au.s3.amazo...eb_PressAd.pdf (print out the voucher)

Thanks to Targets sale, got the Desert Of Destruction and Snake Canyon sets of the World Racers line:

I doubt the Truck will be as good as the Agents Mobile Command Center from the look of things, but shall see.

Also thanks for the Target Sale. I got:

• Toy Story Buzz Light Year with Alien #7592
    • Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - The fight for the Dagger #7571

- posted under July Acquis with R2-D2 and a couple of TF Stuff.

Probably going to checkout the another branch to see what else is there to get!
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

got the spongebob lego sets from Target, plus the impulse buy City traveller and Atlantis Stingray man. how can you resist them at $4 each??

Picked up the battle of endor and slave 1 in the last week.

I picked this up from Target sale over the weekend. Might not keep the Toy Story Pizza Truck as I would very much prefer the Western Train Set #7597, though it is double the price!

Do anyone of you collect Toy Story sets? They seemed really overpriced. The same Prince of Persia set next to the Pizza Truck set are the same price but the P.O.P set has at least double the amount of bricks!
    ~ JuzMel ~

I bought the Toy Story 3 - train set and trash compactor. Not impressed by the trash compactor but the kids love it. I think the train set is fine - but the rest are overpriced!

Quote Originally Posted by kay-al View Post
    I bought the Toy Story 3 - train set and trash compactor. Not impressed by the trash compactor but the kids love it. I think the train set is fine - but the rest are overpriced!
    I think we're just paying for the brand! They are definitely all overpriced. But I really couldn't resist the train set at $128 from the Target sale. Just went to refund the Pizza Truck for the train set. I also have the Construct a Buzz which is quite good as well.
    ~ JuzMel ~

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    I think we're just paying for the brand! They are definitely all overpriced. But I really couldn't resist the train set at $128 from the Target sale. Just went to refund the Pizza Truck for the train set. I also have the Construct a Buzz which is quite good as well.
    Very true! BTW I am pretty sure I have seen the train set selling at $124 in Big W (normal price) - as I got it at $114 during Big W toy sales.

Quote Originally Posted by kay-al View Post
    Very true! BTW I am pretty sure I have seen the train set selling at $124 in Big W (normal price) - as I got it at $114 during Big W toy sales.
    Wow I must have missed it during the Big W sale! Arggh! Cause the Big W I went to in Forest Hill was $149 at normal price!

Anyway I picke up Construct-a-Zurg from Kmart on clearance at $25 haha... only because it was on clearance!
    ~ JuzMel ~