Thread: Age of Extinction Generations Toy List

Default Age of Extinction Generations Toy List

NOTE: This thread contains Age of Extinction character spoilers. Please do not post any other spoilers regarding AoE in this thread - this thread is purely for discussing characters for the sake of toy collecting only. Thank you.

* Character Spoilers Ahead * Character Spoilers Ahead * Character Spoilers Ahead *

* Character Spoilers Ahead * Character Spoilers Ahead * Character Spoilers Ahead *

Before the movie toys come out, I'd like to try and compile a list of Generations toys for Age of Extinction. So I'm not looking at the "Robots In Disguise" stuff that's targeted at preschoolers, but the "Generations" line which is aimed at older kids/adults (and also FE for OP). The purpose of this is to better help people to know how much money they need to save up, so when the toys are released you can go, "Just take my money!" without worrying about running out of cash.

Because I'm trying to avoid all other spoilers about the film, I'm not sure how accurate my list may be. But anyway, I've based it off the TFwiki page for AoE under the "Main Cast" section. I've listed each character, followed by what Generations toys are going to be available. Please let me know if there's anything I should change or add to this list.

+ OPTIMUS PRIME, Evasion Mode (CoE): Voyager
    + OPTIMUS PRIME, Western Star long nose: First Edition Leader, Generations Leader
    + BUMBLEBEE: Deluxe
    + HOUND: Voyager
    + GRIMLOCK: Voyager, Leader
    + STRAFE: Deluxe
    + CROSSHAIRS: Deluxe
    + RATCHET: ???
    + GALVATRON: Voyager
    + STINGER: ??? Will have a One-Step Changer RiD toy, don't know about any Generations figure though
    + LOCKDOWN: ???
    + SLUG: Deluxe
    + SCORN: Deluxe
    + DRIFT: Deluxe
    + SLASH: Deluxe
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 10th April 2014 at 11:00 AM.

All the known Movie toys by Hasbro are already in the 2014 checklist. Along with the known release dates, or at least, the wave assortments, plus the US$ Prices for each size-class to let people have an idea of when and roughly how much they will be here.
    Plus it's all broken up into sections to make it easier to navigate, with the "more important" Generations TF4 toys at the top of the Movie toys section (in post #2), with the gimmick stuff at the end.
    Isn't that exactly what you are asking for here?

I haven't added in the TakaraTomy Advanced Lost Age figures yet, but the Hasbro stuff I try to update as quickly and as often as I can.

Add Lockdown - Generations figure unknown.

Isn't that exactly what you are asking for here?
    Your list has everything, this list is to just have the movie cast. We don't know that all the toys seen so far will be on screen ( well of the Dinobots anyway I think the others toys all are in the trailers ). Nor if there will be Generations toys of others like Ratchet and Stinger as Goktimus points out.

Thank you, guys. I've also cross-checked Wikipedia as well as the 2014 checklist and added more characters accordingly.