Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What sort of Transformers food items have you eaten?

So many awesome things mentioned already, bringing back some memories. I'd love to see some pics of the Energon Gum and those snack packs if they are already online somewhere.
    Was there some snacks that came out during the Beast Era? I have a faint feeling that there was something in the later part of the 90s for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    Never tried one myself. Commercial is gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuKcJKkcL64
    I thought I remembered an Ultra Magnus iceblock. I tried googling it in different ways but never came up with it, so just mentioned the Peters one.

That was a pretty interesting commercial, as it had Optimus with a black head, and most of it was done in a kiddish way that it certainly had me excited for the product.

I remember collecting the Cadbury chocolates with tattoos as well. For many years, they were my "toys" of those characters when playing with my meagre 5-10 TFs toys as a kid (with most being just minibots). And it was great too, because they had the robot mode on the outside and the alt-mode as the tattoo inside... meaning you could "transform" them to make the play more "real".

Note to anyone yet to try the chocolate from the Monopoly set or the Allspark cube (and Allspark shards) at Universal Studios... don't bother if you are expecting nice tasting chocolate. If you ever tried those advent calendars we had in the last few years, they are as bad as that.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    If these 'burger snacks' were Twistie flavoured round things in a silver packet then yeah, I fondly remember those as well. Used to rummage through the school bins looking for empty packets to cut-out the tech specs. IIRC, there was Optimus Prime, Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, Skywarp, Prowl, and Bumblebee.
    Those are the ones.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I remember collecting the Cadbury chocolates with tattoos as well. For many years, they were my "toys" of those characters when playing with my meagre 5-10 TFs toys as a kid (with most being just minibots). And it was great too, because they had the robot mode on the outside and the alt-mode as the tattoo inside... meaning you could "transform" them to make the play more "real".
    I never transformed them but I did collect the whole lot, and a near complete list for my sister too. And some double ups actually got used as tattoos. I know I have at least some of them still hanging about, but now I want to dig into my TF treasure vault and see if I can find the whole set to show them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I never transformed them but I did collect the whole lot, and a near complete list for my sister too. And some double ups actually got used as tattoos. I know I have at least some of them still hanging about, but now I want to dig into my TF treasure vault and see if I can find the whole set to show them off.
    that would be cool to see again. I don't think I have any of mine left anywhere, if I do they're in an envelope at the bottom of a long forgotten box.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

For nostalgia. I dont have the chocolates, but I have some of the wrapper/tattoos. (I think this means my full set is gone.)

An image of what the Hershey's iceblock is supposed to look like.
    It says it is iceCREAM, not a fruit-flavoured iceblock... so sounds more interesting, as the TFW photo in the first post looked like an iceblock.

For nostalgia. I dont have the chocolates, but I have some of the wrapper/tattoos. (I think this means my full set is gone.)

That Soundwave.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Thanks for sharing these photos Paul, certainly take me back!

Dat feels! I also remember the Masters of the Universe chocolate wrapper tattoos too!

I reckon half the kids in my primary school would've eaten the rubber nose cones on G1 jets (seriously, they were all so nibbled)

I don't remember the Soundwave, but I do remember that Beachcomber Tattoo. It was the closest representation I had to the character until I finally found a G2 chrome one on the shelf at my local Toyworld growing up.

The Ice Cream being cream instead of ice/fruit based makes it less interesting for me.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Paulbot, thanks for the trip down memory lane

I remember that I wasnt allowed to apply the tattoos maybe the old man should have let me and I wouldn't have any now.