Page 928 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 908918923924925926927928929930931932933938948 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,280 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Gah, the Cybernet Space Cube!

Sorry if this is an already known piece of info but do we know if Trypticon will be hitting our shores? Just if he is I'll cancel him with HLJ so I get get Godbomber shipped and try and get the citybot cheaper locally

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Sorry if this is an already known piece of info but do we know if Trypticon will be hitting our shores? Just if he is I'll cancel him with HLJ so I get get Godbomber shipped and try and get the citybot cheaper locally
    https://www.thelittletoycompany.com....r?rq=trypticon

$195 TLTC

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I think Trypticon will be this years EOFY sale bot that BigW has been getting the past few years (like Fort Max last year and CW Devvy before that) as well so it might be worthwhile just waiting to see local options yes

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    I think Trypticon will be this years EOFY sale bot that BigW has been getting the past few years (like Fort Max last year and CW Devvy before that) as well so it might be worthwhile just waiting to see local options yes
    Cheers guys

the large hyper surge optimus prime toy that is available in the RID lines, does it ever turn up in the cartoon or is it just a crazy remould?

same question for this crazy looking dude?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    the large hyper surge optimus prime toy that is available in the RID lines, does it ever turn up in the cartoon or is it just a crazy remould?

same question for this crazy looking dude?
    I can't remember if it does... but I would imagine so, since we had three different Optimus toys with those wings from Hasbro, and that fancy TAV61 from Japan.
    If you do plan to buy one of the big versions, the TAV61 would probably be the best one, just for the added extras (and while it is on sale)... but be aware that the truck itself is probably one of the worst Transformers toys we've had in the last few years, purely because it is so simplistic, it's just a cab with arms and legs sticking out the back, that don't even join together to form a trailer.
    The Cyber series toys are like Masterpiece toys in comparison to the engineering of that Hyper Surge Optimus.

Yes, he does but I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to say how or why here as it's potentially a spoiler for those who haven't seen that season of the show.

I second Griffin. TAV61 is the way to go. The Hasbro versions are truly awful in comparison and one of the few figures I have buyer regret for.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I got the impression it was pretty rubbish. I'm very interested in the TAV-33 I think if I was to get just one large scale prime from the entire series this would be the one since it features at the end of season 1.

I'm guessing TAV-61 features towards the end of Season 2 in an episode for a few minutes? thanks for not dropping any spoilers
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'm guessing TAV-61 features towards the end of Season 2 in an episode for a few minutes?
    Yep that is literally it. The toy takes a bit of artistic license to recreate the glowing sort of effect that an energon power up would (same as how the "Clash of the Transformers" Toys R Us exclusive warriors weren't 100% screen accurate as far as colours, it is hard to make a plastic toy glow without electronics or cheap glow in the dark paint lol) but yes you're basically spot on with your guess.
    Personally though I would prefer if they did the power surge job to another character as well, you'll find out near the end of S2.5 who