Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 26th May 2017, 07:01 PM
Rank 7 - Section Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
Simple, they are required to show evidence there there isn't such control especially where we got proof its been released or delayed. So hence they cannot just use "we have no control over Manufacturer" as an excuse unless it is legit.

point two, Whatever method they use boat, whatever they are required to show it is in progress, not just make up one and say it is coming.....making a false statement means you never had the product. hence we are required a refund.

You need to have accountability of your goods otherwise is just snake oil salesman.
Sorry I still have no idea what you're talking about.

I was talking about this line:

"PLEASE NOTE PRE ORDER DATES ARE ESTIMATES ONLY AND ACTUAL DISPATCH DATE MAY VARY DEPENDING ON PRODUCT RELEASE DATE, IMPORT METHOD AND POSITION IN ORDER QUE,"

I was implying they added that as coverage for all of the complaints of goods being late.
Old 26th May 2017, 07:10 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

PC's command of the English language is only rivalled by their business savvy.
Old 26th May 2017, 07:44 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
The sad thing is we'll get blamed for driving business away, not supporting Australian business, blah blah blah.

Still waiting for the masses of satisfied customers posting their pics of MP36 with #pcdelivers. The ones that were supposedly delivered in May with just a handful left by to deliver. Hmm 3 working days left until June, I really hope theres a lot of happy customers next week. In the meantime I look forward to the mass postings of non-Masterpiece stuff with #pcdelivers.
We're already being blamed for pc's shortcomings

I read the whole #pcdelivers posted by pc as a sign they're suffering and getting desperate. It was a very obvious bribe to combat the growing unsavory public comments.
It coincided with a sudden reappearance of their fb team deleting comments and responding to hand picked comments. The very fact that one of those replies pc made where they accused collectors of bullying pc customers which will result in a tf restriction suggests to me that the fb team member making that comment was actually scott dwyer himself wearing his fb team hat. Prior to that, the best the fb team could muster was posting coming priducts, available preorders, and directing customers to email the cs team to answer any questions. Suddenly they have a clue what's been going on in multiple forums and what the future plans are?
Old 26th May 2017, 08:06 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
Sorry I still have no idea what you're talking about.

I was talking about this line:

"PLEASE NOTE PRE ORDER DATES ARE ESTIMATES ONLY AND ACTUAL DISPATCH DATE MAY VARY DEPENDING ON PRODUCT RELEASE DATE, IMPORT METHOD AND POSITION IN ORDER QUE,"

I was implying they added that as coverage for all of the complaints of goods being late.
Yes and I am saying is not valid if they cannot proof either of the clause
Old 26th May 2017, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
We're already being blamed for pc's shortcomings

I read the whole #pcdelivers posted by pc as a sign they're suffering and getting desperate. It was a very obvious bribe to combat the growing unsavory public comments.
It coincided with a sudden reappearance of their fb team deleting comments and responding to hand picked comments. The very fact that one of those replies pc made where they accused collectors of bullying pc customers which will result in a tf restriction suggests to me that the fb team member making that comment was actually scott dwyer himself wearing his fb team hat. Prior to that, the best the fb team could muster was posting coming priducts, available preorders, and directing customers to email the cs team to answer any questions. Suddenly they have a clue what's been going on in multiple forums and what the future plans are?
Please let them be, Scott needs to know how to really deal and work in this business. If he doesn't want to listen then that's the bottom line.
Many of us are just shocked it has taken this long with no items hence it should not be a surprise to him why people are asking.

If you are honest and you know where the goods are at just be honest than saying already shipped when everyone has no notifications and only two or three members.

Many of us don't want pc to close but if you going to be doggy about it then expect the lost in trust and faith that you build. I am very disappointed we came to this stage and sadly many of us are scared what will happen
Old 26th May 2017, 09:42 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
I'm more than willing to admit I purchased it. However, the basis for doing so is using up my $85 vouchers so it barely cost anything. I will buy another from a more reliable store and sell if the one from PC ever comes in.
I did exactly the same thing. The $85 discount brought it down to a price where the risk was worth taking.
Old 26th May 2017, 09:43 PM

Skip I only take in stock items st this point but I am not fond of looking at mush mellow man.
Old 26th May 2017, 09:45 PM

It's Friyay! I'm excited about getting to the end of another week of no email replies or shipping notices 😌
Old 26th May 2017, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philby View Post
It's Friyay! I'm excited about getting to the end of another week of no email replies or shipping notices 😌
I have a reply and for once it not the usual but that's because I am altering my order and credits.