Thread: AUS ToyFair TFs details... now all in a new topic.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default AUS ToyFair TFs details... now all in a new topic.

UPDATE (23 March) - full wrap-up can be found here - http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=3852

-------
    Circumstances prevented me from being able to get the photos onto my server so far, and depending on how late I'm out tonight, and what access I have to internet tonight, I'll try to upload the photos and post them and the details here. Sorry about that peoples. THe big one has already been revealed by Linthart (Leader sized Jetfire), but there was at least a couple other new things, but nothing else in the main line. We saw a prototype Battler/Stomper/thingy for Devastator (it's behind Optimus in one of Linthart's photos), plus, the Bumble Spud, Mr Potatoe Head.

Their display for Transformers was mostly Movie stuff, and a very small selection at that. THeir Animated, Universe and Crossover TFs were all toys that have already been release, or are already known, because they soon will be released.

Heaps of licensed merchandise was there as well.

Oh, and Season 3 of Animated will not be screening here until Spring-ish (after the movie season).
    Last edited by griffin; 23rd March 2009 at 03:08 AM.