Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FansProject at TFCon Toronto

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Looks like someone's been hard at work

Some good creativity here but these new concepts just don't jump out at you in the same way that the Cliffjumper/UM kits did.

You can tell from tfw2005's photos and descriptions what kind of projects are being worked on. But the most important is the three banners... red, blue and orange. Red is Cliffjumper. Blue is City Commander. Guess what is orange? Heeheehee...

Love the mini mode Classics Megatron..
    Maybe the extra weapons for the Alternators...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You can tell from tfw2005's photos and descriptions what kind of projects are being worked on. But the most important is the three banners... red, blue and orange. Red is Cliffjumper. Blue is City Commander. Guess what is orange? Heeheehee...
    So are they considering redoing the CJ set? The impression I got fromTFW is that the origional mold is gone and they don't seem interested.

Magnus Masterpiece Armour would be nice. There were those shots of a prototype trailer for Classics Prime... Otherwise a trailer for Classics Rodimus? Conversion set for Dirge and Thrust. Conversion set for Classics Sideswipe to Red Alert? New head for BT Arcee?

The possibilities...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    The impression I got fromTFW is that the origional mold is gone and they don't seem interested.
    That is correct. There will be no more Cliffjumper kit. The red banner was there simply as a reminder that FansProject did a Cliffjumper kit.

I like the mini megatrons. I also would like to see shoulder rocket launchers for BTs and Alts released like the ones they had on ebay not long ago but are now hard to find.

I am really looking forward to City Commander, that looks awesome everytime I see it. I would also love Classics Prime trailer and Power Master Apex/Ginrai armor.

What they should also do is Classics weapons kits like a sword for Grimlock, gun for Bumblebee, etc.
    Last edited by kup; 22nd June 2008 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I would also love Classics Prime trailer and Power Master Apex/Ginrai armor.

What they should also do is Classics weapons kits like a sword for Grimlock, gun for Bumblebee, etc.
    I believe you'll be very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Otherwise a trailer for Classics Rodimus?
    A trailer that fit around Rodimus to make him look Rodimus Prime... that then transformed into orange and red super armour for Rodimus in robot mode? That would be fantastic.

woot for Fans Project!