Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Collector Club Rampage pics

Default Collector Club Rampage pics

This year's membership toy has been shown off by the Collector Club, as the subscription cut-off is soon (mid March I think). So if you want this toy "free", register or renew within the week... or wait until May/June when they are released, and buy one from a more secure secondary source.

It's a shame that it is coming out in the same year as the passing of the Voice Actor, Cambell Lane.... who probably would have been a likely guest this year at BotCon to coincide with the release of this character toy.

Still bummed I missed out on my fav G1 Battlecharger but joined in time for all these Beast Wars figures

Go back to G1 pretty please oh you terribly run club you

What a stupid looking alt mode. I still want this toy but.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    What a stupid looking alt mode. I still want this toy but.
    I agree, on both accounts

is the alt mode the photoshopped version? it looks a lot brighter than the Robot mode.
    I'm a little disspointed that we missed out on another convention reveal this Friday. but I can see why they dropped this instead. The Robot mode doesn't look as bright as I expected. or the colur looks a bit off to me in the arms at least.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Silly question but I didn't touch the Prime series... is this a deluxe or voyager scale toy.
    Rampage is one of my favorite characters and his size does matter!

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Silly question but I didn't touch the Prime series... is this a deluxe or voyager scale toy.
    Deluxe. While it is a smaller toy, it's also relatively better engineered than the Voyager. Although both are complete rubbish toys... so we're really just comparing two different grades of crap here.

Yeah, I kinda want for the pure fact it is the deluxe version. Still deciding wether to join the club or just buy it off Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This year's membership toy has been shown off by the Collector Club, as the subscription cut-off is soon (mid March I think). So if you want this toy "free", register or renew within the week... or wait until May/June when they are released, and buy one from a more secure secondary source.
    Having dilemmas rejoining since stopping my membership last year. I emailed the club asking if I rejoined would I need to send in scanned photos of my credit card and ID, or if that was still kept on file. Angie Morris from TFCC sent a bland email with instructions for adding membership into the shopping cart, however did not confirm whether or not my previous details were still kept on file.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Yeah, I kinda want for the pure fact it is the deluxe version. Still deciding wether to join the club or just buy it off Ebay.
    That's my preference! There's a chance they might bring the figure to Botcon again like they did for Depthcharge last year, which should flood eBay during that period.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I've been a club member since the beginning, and I have never been asked to provide ID. Only a copy of the credit card. And I've changed cards twice without providing a scan. Maybe its a throwback?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!