Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
Currently enjoying Secret Invasion, though this month seems to be stalling. But no where near as stalled as Final Crisis. That's a story that needs to seriously pick it's game or it will be overshadowed by Batman R.I.P.
The main Secret Invasion limited series is (I think) moving on quite well. Good revelations and what not in each issue so far.

Though I admit some of the tie ins have been a bit slow and a bit filler, I'm looking at some of the New and Mighty Avengers issues, I however love the tie ins for Avengers: The Initiative (favourite monthly read hands down).

Secret Invasion Young Avengers/Runaways I enjoyed, well the first (and only) issue that's out. But Secret Invasion Fantastic Four three parter limited series was sure boring uneventful fluff. Here's to hoping the upcoming Thor (this one's probably the one I'm most looking forward to), Spider-Man, X-Men and Inhumans tie in limited series end up being good. And I believe our beloved Deadpool kicks off his new series with a Secret Invasion tie in as well.