Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30404546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    So CM Punk has officially signed with the UFC. This should be interesting.
    Hope he gets his ass kicked

Anyone here use the WWE Network? I signed back up to it because I heard Sting is back, I watched Survivors Series to see his return and then went to watch Raw and it's not on there. They haven't even got the episodes leading up to SS on the Network. Whats the deal with the normal shows not being on the WWE Network right away?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    Hope he gets his ass kicked
    Apparently the Green Ranger wants to take him on.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone here use the WWE Network? I signed back up to it because I heard Sting is back, I watched Survivors Series to see his return and then went to watch Raw and it's not on there. They haven't even got the episodes leading up to SS on the Network. Whats the deal with the normal shows not being on the WWE Network right away?
    I think it has something to do with WWE having a contract with whoever shows Raw on their network in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Apparently the Green Ranger wants to take him on.
    That'd be a good fight, I'd watch that. JDF is undefeated I'm pretty sure. He's not in UFC though I don't think...

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    That'd be a good fight, I'd watch that. JDF is undefeated I'm pretty sure. He's not in UFC though I don't think...
    He's not. However Dana White has said because Punk is 0-0 he would be getting a fighter with only 3 or 4 fights for his first fight. Green Ranger would be the biggest draw they could use however it might become a bit of a circus which is something the UFC is trying to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I have the WWE network. That being said I don't watch current WWE content as it is sub par IMO. The Monday Night Wars series is very interesting.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

So I just got Foxtel on last week.

Back in the day I was an Austar customer and would watch WWF Raw Is War on Fox Sports. If memory serves that was a 90 minute show (probably because they cut out a ton of ads). So how the hell is it now a 3+ hour show that also has a bonus pre-show? This reeks of WCW Monday Nitro.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

RIP Roddy
    True legend

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    RIP Roddy
    True legend

All the Hogan press has made me relapse. I haven't watched since the end of the Attitude era (aka the best era) Can anyone give me the cliff notes so I can catch up on the man drama?

-So far I've figured out that Undertaker (yay, my fav) was jobbed to Brock Lesner (boo) and aint happy.
    -Cena looks like the new Rock albeit very family friendly, seems like a bro though.
    -Some Goldust-esc dude wants to fight the green arrow from TV?
    -HHH is the new Vince?
    -Chick wrestlers are way hotter.