Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Info and Activities > Board Info, Member Intros & Suggestion Box

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28th January 2017, 04:18 PM
Drake Drake is offline
Rank 1 - New/Inactive
 
Join Date: 27th Jan 2017
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1
Default Hello

Hi all!

Long time lurker and transformers fan. After a penniless childhood and young adulthood, it's time to indulge in my passion for G1 figurines especially combiners and hopes for a G1 Alpha Trion release.

- Drake
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 28th January 2017, 08:49 PM
spiderken17's Avatar
spiderken17 spiderken17 is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 3rd Jul 2012
Location: Blue Mountains
Posts: 1,532
Default

Welcome aboard mate. I am also a combiner fan. Be careful of all the KO (knock-off) stuff when shopping for G1. Off course you realise once you get some G1 stuff you will want the Combiner Wars stuff, maybe a few Unite Warriors sets and some 3rd party combiners.......... its a slippery slope
__________________
Spiderken Away!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28th January 2017, 10:58 PM
BruiseLee's Avatar
BruiseLee BruiseLee is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 22nd Feb 2014
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,630
Default

An official greeting to you fellow Melbournian!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29th January 2017, 09:36 PM
Raider's Avatar
Raider Raider is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 21st Jul 2014
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,084
Default

Welcome to the community

I am a fellow combiner fan myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
Welcome aboard mate. I am also a combiner fan. Be careful of all the KO (knock-off) stuff when shopping for G1. Off course you realise once you get some G1 stuff you will want the Combiner Wars stuff, maybe a few Unite Warriors sets and some 3rd party combiners.......... its a slippery slope
Heed spidey's warning for I have fallen down this slope myself and am unable to control myself now
__________________
Check out my:
Collection Thread
Want's List
Sales Thread
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 30th January 2017, 06:15 AM
DaptoDog's Avatar
DaptoDog DaptoDog is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 23rd Sep 2014
Location: BULLI
Posts: 1,315
Default

Welcome Drake! Combiners were one of, if not my favourite aspect of G1. The Combiner Wars / Unite Warriors sets are great G1 nods, hopefully one day we get Masterpiece releases of them!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 30th January 2017, 12:16 PM
spiderken17's Avatar
spiderken17 spiderken17 is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 3rd Jul 2012
Location: Blue Mountains
Posts: 1,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
Welcome Drake! Combiners were one of, if not my favourite aspect of G1. The Combiner Wars / Unite Warriors sets are great G1 nods, hopefully one day we get Masterpiece releases of them!
While i would enjoy that immensely i feel my bank balance would not
__________________
Spiderken Away!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 31st January 2017, 06:07 PM
PROVOST's Avatar
PROVOST PROVOST is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 17th May 2014
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 216
Default

__________________
You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 31st January 2017, 07:19 PM
Megatron's Avatar
Megatron Megatron is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 14th Sep 2012
Location: Secret Decepticon HQ, Earth
Posts: 1,245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Hi all!

Long time lurker and transformers fan. After a penniless childhood and young adulthood, it's time to indulge in my passion for G1 figurines especially combiners and hopes for a G1 Alpha Trion release.

- Drake
Welcome, Drake. I love the DC combiners, they kick aft. A G1 Alpha Trion figurine would be interesting. Anyways, hope to see you around.
__________________
Decepticons Forever
My Fan Fiction: Lexicon | Fanfiction.net
Home of Heroic Decepticons at LiveJournal
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 17th February 2017, 08:12 AM
M-bot's Avatar
M-bot M-bot is online now
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 29th Jun 2011
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,913
Default

Welcome to Ozformers!
__________________

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 08:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.