Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Info and Activities > Board Info, Member Intros & Suggestion Box

Sightings/Sales

Old 13th July 2017, 02:53 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbs View Post
Robotkingdom. I don't think there was anything unique about the delivery, same as every other MP I've got from them.
They do sometimes check things because a sniffer dog says there is something it when it's fine, basically a false positive. I had a box of DVD's checked once about a decade ago.

Anyway I haven't checked this thread in months. Is MP-36 ok to get through the mail without the required form? I'm thinking about putting an order in for the HK reissue since I'm looking at getting a refund on the one I ordered from they that shall not be named.
Old 13th July 2017, 03:17 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
Is MP-36 ok to get through the mail without the required form? I'm thinking about putting an order in for the HK reissue since I'm looking at getting a refund on the one I ordered from they that shall not be named.
An earlier post had no issue getting it into Melbourne, it was held up and inspected by customs only. I've ordered mine from here, after getting a charge back probably, from the same place as you
Old 14th July 2017, 12:44 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
They do sometimes check things because a sniffer dog says there is something it when it's fine, basically a false positive. I had a box of DVD's checked once about a decade ago.

Anyway I haven't checked this thread in months. Is MP-36 ok to get through the mail without the required form? I'm thinking about putting an order in for the HK reissue since I'm looking at getting a refund on the one I ordered from they that shall not be named.
There has been no reports so far of seizures, if I were you LTC would be a better option, as its rare for customs to check local parcels, and if LTC lose their shipment good chance you'll get refunded rather than "oh customs took ours and we need your money to cover the loss sorry".

Can try HK sellers if you wish, they don't check EVERY thing in customs, but the risk is higher if you wish to go without the form
Old 14th July 2017, 01:48 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

You can direct to me and pay shipping to you. But my form is valid till November.
Old 19th August 2017, 08:13 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I got my B709A from the Queensland Police so if Customs decides between now and whenever in Q4 RK gets their stock of Megatron I'm covered.

For anyone that wants to use the online form as opposed to filling out actual paperwork I put "Replica Category H firearms, legal to own without a permit" in the legal authority section and that is good enough for them.

From my interaction with the folks there they must actually get enough enquiries from collectors about Megatrons that as soon as you say "Megatron" they know exactly what you are talking about.

If we ever get a MP Browning I hope they are just as accommodating for that.