Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > Non-toy stuff

Sightings/Sales

Old 28th August 2017, 09:14 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

IT is nearly upon us and word is that Stephen King doesn't want Trump to see it.
Old 2nd September 2017, 09:53 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Atomic Blonde. The sound was so loud I could hear it from the next cinema. Not sure if to compensate but the cinema I was in was extra loud to possibly cover up the intruding sound from next door. The cinema complex itself ruined this film. The film itself is good in terms of action. Nothing fanciful but entertaining.

Id rate it a 3 out of 5. Event Morley sound I would rate 0 out of 5. I'm not a grandpa yet!
Old 11th September 2017, 09:00 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Went to see IT. The clown in this one is closer to Heath Ledger's Joker when compared to the mini-series clown which is closer to Jack Nicholson's Joker. Anyway, I can see this being the most successful horror movie in cinema history considering that the trailer has broken the record for most downloads or views.
Old 11th September 2017, 09:14 PM
Rank 8 - Multi-Section Mod

The past week I've seen The Dark Tower and It.

The Dark Tower although rushed and a mish mash of books and has plot holes, it is saved by the performances of Idris Elba, Matthew McConaughey and the boy. Overall found it fun and enjoyable.

It was good. The interaction with The Losers Club was good although I felt like Mike was pushed to the background and a lot of his roles were given to Ben to help build the Bill, Bev and Ben love triangle. Stan also seemed to just be there to tell Richie he wasn't funny. My biggest gripe was with Pennywise. He was good but I expected more. In the book he explains how the fear is like a marinade to make the kids taste better. I thought he would have tormented the children more.

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503