Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads

Sightings/Sales

Old 13th September 2017, 08:00 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Happy to see that MB Hound is the TLK Hound, with a new accessory to bulk out the vehicle mode. Ordering him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
Looking into it, MB11 is based on the DOTM version so may not be able to combine with Jetfire, while MB17 is based on the ROTF version and can.

Some other differences with weapons and deco.
Old 13th September 2017, 10:54 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
Looking into it, MB11 is based on the DOTM version so may not be able to combine with Jetfire, while MB17 is based on the ROTF version and can.

Some other differences with weapons and deco.
According to the dengeki article via google translate he's specifically colored TO combine with jetfire (so its a more seemless look I guess), both him and mb11 can combine (which is how mine is displayed currently)

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/445202/

From the looks of the images, the accessories between them are almost exactly the same, its just deco and its using the revenge of the fallen ab sculpt (mb11 is DOTM styled), I say almost exactly the same because deco changes and I'm assuming he'll lack the transforming gas tanks (which mine broke, never thought so much paint on a balljoint could make it so stiff,m had to close them up :c), pic below is mb11 for reference although lower legs are less metallic in hand

Old 14th September 2017, 12:31 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
According to the dengeki article via google translate he's specifically colored TO combine with jetfire (so its a more seemless look I guess), both him and mb11 can combine (which is how mine is displayed currently)

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/445202/

From the looks of the images, the accessories between them are almost exactly the same, its just deco and its using the revenge of the fallen ab sculpt (mb11 is DOTM styled), I say almost exactly the same because deco changes and I'm assuming he'll lack the transforming gas tanks (which mine broke, never thought so much paint on a balljoint could make it so stiff,m had to close them up :c), pic below is mb11 for reference although lower legs are less metallic in hand

Sweet. Thanks for the info That mb-17 prime is kinda pricey and I already have mb-11, so didn't really want to double dip.
Old 15th September 2017, 01:44 AM

If anyone wants the japanese mpm04 hlj is on low stock, I managed to get mine elsewhere (sadly as I do have something in private warehouse that I should have gotten last year...ironic hlj out of no where had mp primal in stock and you know who flips me off )
Old 19th September 2017, 09:09 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Has anyone received their TLK Hot Rods yet? I thought he was supposed to be released by now.

Waiting on him before I ship my private warehouse but only have a day or two left on some items in there
Old 19th September 2017, 09:56 AM
Rank 10 - Admin

The date looks to be the 22nd now for the September items, so should be out in 2 days.

With the Hasbro movie toys being so unpredictable here, and the JP ones being identical, I'm almost tempted to buy some that are still in stock after their release.... even though it will cost more.
Old 19th September 2017, 06:41 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
The date looks to be the 22nd now for the September items, so should be out in 2 days.

With the Hasbro movie toys being so unpredictable here, and the JP ones being identical, I'm almost tempted to buy some that are still in stock after their release.... even though it will cost more.
Hmm. Alright. Thanks bossbot. Hopefully my private warehouse can last another 2 days

And I'm in the same boat with the movie stuff. Every time I look on their site and see Sqweeks and Steelbane or Drift as in stock, I get tempted to throw them in my cart and just buy them. But keep telling myself "just be patient, they'll come here eventually" but darn it, I want my sqweeks!
Old 19th September 2017, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
I'm just waiting for the movie the best versions at this rate, we haven't had crosshairs in the range yet and good chance they'd redeco the tlk version.

I mean, I was going to skip leader megatron (got the excellent voyager) and the tweaked deco on the MB hits the sweet spot for me, shame I didn't wait for caliber prime but who would of called that?

Its nice the decos are the same but with the latest mb releases you gotta wonder how long until an improved version of that comes.

Speaking of wonder, why on earth are we on wave 3 voyagers yet I'm still seeing so many berserkers from wave 1 deluxes, surely some stores would of had a new shipment by now even if just a single case?