Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > Non-toy stuff

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 8th May 2010, 06:30 AM
Deceptic_Optic's Avatar
Deceptic_Optic Deceptic_Optic is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 3rd Jun 2009
Location: Blacktown
Posts: 2,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
Oporto



I have heard so many people rave on about this place. I might have to check it out.
Man its not just the Full Rack Ribs but also the 1kg Steak that is what I call a one blokes meat. Well am i sensing for a possible tf meetup dinner at HURRICANES
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12th May 2010, 02:17 PM
LordCyrusOmega's Avatar
LordCyrusOmega LordCyrusOmega is offline
Rank 1 - New/Inactive
 
Join Date: 12th Jan 2009
Location: Kiama
Posts: 1,577
Default

Old El Paso Taco Kit cooked to recipe on pack with sour cream and shaved romano cheese.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12th May 2010, 03:36 PM
Eruntalon's Avatar
Eruntalon Eruntalon is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 17th Sep 2008
Location: VIC
Posts: 669
Default

Salt and Vinegar flavoured rice crackers by Fantastic. The white powder flavouring on them is very addictive. If anyone remembers when Samboy used to promote extra flavouring satchels inside their chip packets then try to imagine the salt and vinegar flavouring as being similar to what was in these satchels.
__________________
steamcommunity.com/id/eruntalon
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12th May 2010, 05:09 PM
Zippo Zippo is offline
Rank 7 - Section Mod
 
Join Date: 29th Dec 2007
Location: Dunedin, New Zealand
Posts: 3,331
Default

I have a HUGE craving for something from Oporto.
Alas, none in the South Island of New Zealand ..

Guess what I am going to eat for lunch and dinner while in Sydney...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12th May 2010, 06:31 PM
5FDP's Avatar
5FDP 5FDP is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 24th Nov 2009
Location: 1984
Posts: 8,236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
I have a HUGE craving for something from Oporto.
Alas, none in the South Island of New Zealand ..

Guess what I am going to eat for lunch and dinner while in Sydney...
You should buy some of their sauce and take it back with you. I have it on everything
__________________
New Acquisitions:
TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
Scouting For:
G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]


Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12th May 2010, 06:38 PM
Sky Shadow's Avatar
Sky Shadow Sky Shadow is offline
Rank 8 - Multi-Section Mod
 
Join Date: 27th Jan 2008
Location: La Face Cachée de la Lune
Posts: 6,821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
Man its not just the Full Rack Ribs but also the 1kg Steak that is what I call a one blokes meat. Well am i sensing for a possible tf meetup dinner at HURRICANES
Since that would be a meet that's actually within cyber-spitting distance from my house, that would be great.

Eastern Suburbs meet!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12th May 2010, 10:24 PM
MV75's Avatar
MV75 MV75 is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 27th Dec 2007
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posts: 2,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruntalon View Post
Salt and Vinegar flavoured rice crackers by Fantastic. The white powder flavouring on them is very addictive. If anyone remembers when Samboy used to promote extra flavouring satchels inside their chip packets then try to imagine the salt and vinegar flavouring as being similar to what was in these satchels.
Cheese snakatas. Yum yum yum.
__________________
Code:
O o 
  _
 / --------------------------------
|      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
 \_--------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12th May 2010, 10:27 PM
SamLoi888's Avatar
SamLoi888 SamLoi888 is offline
Rank 1 - New/Inactive
 
Join Date: 16th Feb 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 348
Default

Green apples, blueberries, avocados and broccoli.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 13th May 2010, 01:04 AM
liegeprime's Avatar
liegeprime liegeprime is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 2nd Jan 2008
Location: Quakers Hill
Posts: 11,172
Default

Sushi and sashimi, got some fresh salmon from them asian fish shop at Blacktown and made these, yum ( if your into eating raw fish hehehehe)

Salmon Sushi, Sashimi salad and salmon sashimi. not that filling so I needed Orange cola and some chilled crisp white grapes

__________________
Wanted AM partner Vanguard, X9 Ravage, Myclones Red Alert and Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Ghost Starscream, e-hobby Magnificus, G1 dinobot Snarl
Parts- Repugnus' gun, AM partner Basher-side guns, Take-off's gun, Metalhawk's Gun[I][B]
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 13th May 2010, 04:47 AM
Deceptic_Optic's Avatar
Deceptic_Optic Deceptic_Optic is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 3rd Jun 2009
Location: Blacktown
Posts: 2,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
Since that would be a meet that's actually within cyber-spitting distance from my house, that would be great.

Eastern Suburbs meet!
That would be great btw it is kinda expensive, will try and start a thread ang from there and see who are interested
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 08:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.