Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kup's G.I. Joe collection

Default Kup's G.I. Joe collection

My new display for my humble G.I. Joe collection!

Cobra the Enemy

The Joes

Dreadnoks & Others

Oktober Guard & others

Captain Ace and the Skystriker

The whole collection display:

That's a nicely displayed collection kup. Never got into Joe's myself and know nothing about them.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Thats a very nice looking display. Is that the detolf cabinet from IKEA? I think I'm going to grab one of those for my growing collection of vocaloids and misc anime stuff.

Great collection you've got there. Needs a little more ARAH, mind.

Considering Serpentor's leading the charge on that H.I.S.S., maybe you could tie up Baroness and mount her on the roof:

That's a fine collection you got there kup!

Looking great, though how come Shockwave is playing double agent hanging out with Cobra?

Thanks everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Looking great, though how come Shockwave is playing double agent hanging out with Cobra?
    Good Eye, I had missed it completely! I guess that I placed him there subconciously since Shockwave is one of the bad guys in Transformers

He came with Resolute Destro which I left in the package. There are a few 'extras' that I have in the 2 pack packages specially several Snake Eyes' and Storm Shadows. Some are pretty good but I begun to ran out of shelf space.

I also 'frankenstained' a couple like Duke (to make him less bright) and Cobra Commander by mixing parts with other toys of the same character.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    Great collection you've got there. Needs a little more ARAH, mind.

Considering Serpentor's leading the charge on that H.I.S.S., maybe you could tie up Baroness and mount her on the roof:

When I put Serpentor in the tank that is exactly what I had in mind but then shelf real state begun to ran out and I couldn't really do any battle scenes

I didnt know there were other Dreadnoks.... oooh jealous of the Crimson guard twin commanders there... still need me those two. Very nice display kup!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I didnt know there were other Dreadnoks.... oooh jealous of the Crimson guard twin commanders there... still need me those two. Very nice display kup!
    There are even more Dreadnoks!

Plus I am also missing Buzzer.

Nice!. I only have the main Dreadnoks in the 80s series cartoon but still missing Zarana and Zandar.... now i see there's still more. Oh well Im not actively collecting em at the moment anyways and the way Hasbro has been treating GiJoe franchise (better than TF) Im sure I wont have to put much effort finding them figures. I'm more into Cobra figures only.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]