Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Thread: MP-18B - BLUESTREAK for August in Japan

I got the shipping notice for mine last Monday from PC, I'm hoping it shows up soon, I am keen to check it out. It looks very good, the blue looks to really stand out.
    Spiderken Away!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    I'm not sure if it has changed, if so that is very good. I got a response from customer service at Yahobby;

Hello,

Your order will be shipped to you next week and it takes about 2 weeks shipping.

Thanks
    Ting

So my guess is that all MP-18B will be shipped out at around the same time.
    Thats a little more reassuring. I'll continue to play the waiting game

Got mine today thanks to PC...just had a little quality issues with paint apps again with Z emblem bit off as well as the excess paint on rear wiper...oh well

Mine just arrived, and is just perfect.

I finally have a "blue" bluestreak. If only they'd done this with a g1 reissue, but masterpiece size is still pretty cool
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    I'm not sure if it has changed, if so that is very good. I got a response from customer service at Yahobby;

Hello,

Your order will be shipped to you next week and it takes about 2 weeks shipping.

Thanks
    Ting

So my guess is that all MP-18B will be shipped out at around the same time.
    Hey Kazza,

I received my shipping notice from YaHobby about half an hour ago. Hopefully you have received the same. Fingers crossed it turns up sooner rather than later.

On a side note I have received my MP-18b from PC as I was lucky enough to snag one during their 2nd run of pre-orders and what a fantastic figure! Amazing colour scheme and I am still amazed by the engineering they put in to the transformation of the datsuns. Thinking I may just have to track down a Silverstreak now

In case that anyone wants it, I have an MISB one with collectable coin for sale, please PM me for details.