Page 97 of 141 FirstFirst ... 77879293949596979899100101102107117 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Photography - From Transformers to Non-Transformers

the only thing I dont like about that figure is that there is no/next no diecast. Plastic feels light and hollow.. almost cheap like. Tho I agree he is very possable! I like the eyes gimick. It put together very well, but for the price they are asking they could of added some diecast.
    Great shots BTW.

Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

^
    @Kalel: the great thing about ball joints

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Can it run fast enough to make that second pose?
    Ha ha ha! Probably not, but he has two pointing hands so I couldn't help myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    the only thing I dont like about that figure is that there is no/next no diecast. Plastic feels light and hollow.. almost cheap like. Tho I agree he is very possable! I like the eyes gimick. It put together very well, but for the price they are asking they could of added some diecast.
    Great shots BTW.
    Thanks.

I agree that he feels light. Some metal would be nice, but I think he only really needs it in his feet if anywhere. It is overpriced, I would feel happy paying, um, say about 6500 yen. I think that's fair.

The engineering on it is fantastic though! So many joints, and such like. The thigh cover slides up and down as you bend his knee for example. Lets just say I have paid more for worse figures. (Tekkaman Blade and Pegas. I am looking at YOU).

And the eye gimmick is frkking wundafulllllll

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    ^
    @Kalel: the great thing about ball joints
    sure is!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Some more outdoor toy photography:

What is that toy Magnus? looks ... evil....okay mebbe just sinister
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I agree, it is rather sinister-looking. It's the Black Sarena (also romanised as Selena), the protagonist's mech from Martian Successor Nadesico: The Prince of Darkness with an armoured shell. (I understand it's also appeared in Super Robot Wars and Another Century's Episode.) This one is from Bandai's Soul of Chogokin: Spec line.

Sadly, not terribly posable in its armoured form, as seen here, and very pricey on eBay due to its rarity.

Rare ei? Then you better take good care of that one heheh. Does it have metallic parts or all plastic? For a moment there I think it would fit nicely with Cobra legions (GIJoe) as a robotic juggernaut and from the look it has that... Cobra feel to it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Rhinooouuu Hammerooouuuyuuu!!!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

pig rhino iguana cute!

DESTROY ALL MUTANTS!!!