Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: January '08 Acquisitions

Awesome, DD! Just plain awesome. Now, how about we have a bbq at your place?

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Awesome, DD! Just plain awesome. Now, how about we have a bbq at your place?

I would love to mate. It's just that it'd have to be all indoors. No backyard on the first floor.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    I would love to mate. It's just that it'd have to be all indoors. No backyard on the first floor.
    Sure there is! Just watch the first step, it's a doozy!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    For me:

- WW Grimlock bust (it's a beauty I'm glad to have now that the Titanium now won't see release)
    - RC Barricade
    - RC Optimus Prime
    - RC Bumblebee (all from Tandy, got some for Iceburn too but that's all that was left. Doubt I would've got them if they were more than $10)
    - Junker Crumplezone. My aunty picked it up for me and since ti's free, I cant complain. That said, it's surprising how cool the toy is despite missing those two launchers. Very impressed it can be missing so much yet be so decent a figure still. Cybertron was good.

On an offnote, I also opened Dark Crumplezone and was surprised to find how cool the remould was. There are significant differences in the alt mode that are quite cool. If Hasbro made this effort with TFM figures, I'd be far more impressed
    Ahhh STL, nice acquisitions esp. the grimlock bust. And I've gotta say I like Crumplezone in both modes too. He and Ransack never fail to amuse me with their sillyness.

What does RC mean? And how do you play them?
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    What does RC mean? And how do you play them?
    RC is short for remote-controlled. You play with them via the remote, I'm guessing

Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    RC is short for remote-controlled. You play with them via the remote, I'm guessing
    But they look like Guns though? So you shoot them and then control them? Arrghhh they look fun! I want I want...
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    But they look like Guns though? So you shoot them and then control them? Arrghhh they look fun! I want I want...
    Can't exactly shoot.. but yeah you POINT at them and control via a button or a wheel, I supposed (I don't actually have them, but want it too)

I should also correct myself that RC actually stands for "Radio-Controlled" rather than remote, eventhough it's like a remote... the correct terminalogy is radio because it uses radio frequency as opposed to remote using infra-red (most times)
    Last edited by Saintly; 9th January 2008 at 12:00 PM. Reason: damn, just realised that I passed 2000 posts!! :)

I have got my December and January acquitions from Japan/Hong Kong all mixed up... (and not all are TF related... )

keke...1 eyed lego prime...but its nice :P
    great hauls over the old/new year

Massive haul TDD and Kyle! Luv the Kokeshi Keychain Mickies!! Anyhoo... Got them off layby.. Not my first Jan acquisition - those would be Encore Ratchet & Ironhide but they're still with dirge so Im posting these guys first with my older toys welcoming them and preparing to "free" them hehehe.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]