Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Classics 2.0/Universe Comments thread

I haven't got the Hound love that everyone seems to. It's a nice new toy of Hound but the big front-loaded boots, the loose pelvis, the angles you have to get just right when transforming back to jeep mode, the shoulder gun that doesn't clip on right... Maybe I'm transforming him wrong?

Still he looks nice alongside Prowl, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Silverstreak, Mirage and Ironhide. More 84 Autobot Cars please Hasbro!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I haven't got the Hound love that everyone seems to. It's a nice new toy of Hound but the big front-loaded boots, the loose pelvis, the angles you have to get just right when transforming back to jeep mode, the shoulder gun that doesn't clip on right... Maybe I'm transforming him wrong?

Still he looks nice alongside Prowl, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Silverstreak, Mirage and Ironhide. More 84 Autobot Cars please Hasbro!
    I wasn't excited about Hound myself, but Henkei Hound won me over, the toy is just nice, the colours are perfect and while it still has flaws they are not as obvious as those of the previous Antobot cars. I have no experience of universe Hound though.

I would prefer less 84 Autobot cars and more Decepticons myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    We forgot to renew the HK-TF domain and it expired... My friends are already working on it.
    Haha! LoL!
    Anyone know what the scale on those GaoGaiGar hands are? Cause ... what scale Gundam ones would be a comparable size?

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

No idea. I knew there were GGG toys but never knew model kits existed...

I finally have Universe/Henkei Ultras to play with and really like them. Silverbolt is nice in both modes. His transformation is very simple but the cool transformation sound gimmick wins him back some points. Powerglide's plane mode and transformation are nice. Robot mode has funny proportions and looks a little better than in photos. Overall a good toy. Onslaught's robot mode is nice and bulky. I also like the little gimmicks here and there on these toys.

Quote Originally Posted by lcz128 View Post
    Dangit! Anyone save the pics? :S The link is now dead

Wow, thats amazing. Were did those hands come from? Revoltech perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

You're not transforming him incorrectly, it's just poorly designed in some area's. I can't get the shoulder cannon to clip on at all (I kinda rest it on his shoulder and it stays there as long as he's upright enough). :/

My favourite part about Hound? Definitely how the car seats become his thighs, very clever!

Hay looks like Henkei Hound will have a major restock in April according to various online stores
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    You're not transforming him incorrectly, it's just poorly designed in some area's. I can't get the shoulder cannon to clip on at all (I kinda rest it on his shoulder and it stays there as long as he's upright enough). :/

My favourite part about Hound? Definitely how the car seats become his thighs, very clever!
    I kinda had difficulty transforming my Hound as well. His fists don't seem to come out right, it seems the back of his wrists had a little too much plastic, preventing the wrist from rotating fully.

Just looked at those pics of Universe superion and hands...

Now I really wish I did keep/pickup one for the $40 odd dollar DAMN.

So, where can I get some of these hands? I'm supremely keen to make Superion actually look good.