Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Things are looking grim, still no update about my unicron...

I really don' want to end up turning my back from Australian business in total here but I'm not as worried as I am with the last lot my hand is hovering over that paypal dispute button as we speak so the situation best change soon...

Edit:Ok so they responded (I made this post just after I sent another question and they responded just now) saying they're still waiting to see and if their supplier fails they'll try from "another option" whatever that means.

O...kay?

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Things are looking grim, still no update about my unicron...

I really don' want to end up turning my back from Australian business in total here but I'm not as worried as I am with the last lot my hand is hovering over that paypal dispute button as we speak so the situation best change soon...

Edit:Ok so they responded (I made this post just after I sent another question and they responded just now) saying they're still waiting to see and if their supplier fails they'll try from "another option" whatever that means.

O...kay?
    May I ask what your items were?

I can only guess it's a case of Aussie sellers being shafted with lack of reputable suppliers due to smaller markets and taking in smaller volume.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    May I ask what your items were?

I can only guess it's a case of Aussie sellers being shafted with lack of reputable suppliers due to smaller markets and taking in smaller volume.
    Erm...unicron, specifically platinum edition unicron.

I'm starting to think they're using pc for orders but they responded saying they'll try from another supplier, basically something HAS to happen this week and if that fails they have until the end of the month.

After the last mob I'm getting more and more defensive.

I'm starting to think they're using pc for orders but they responded saying they'll try from another supplier, basically something HAS to happen this week and if that fails they have until the end of the month.

Could you imagine! I could have sworn P.C were charging more or only slightly higher than what LTC were for Platinum Edition Unicron as I was tempted to buy him at the price LTC were offering.

Feels like there's a Transformers embargo these days.

I got a reply for my September pre-orders after four messages and after a week. I was told early October.

That's kind of ironic, Unicron was one of the last things I actually ever received from PC and in pretty good time as well.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Based on the commentary here I ran a little test.

I sent an email very early in the morning on the 19th. Replied lunchtime on the 22nd.

Now when I first contacted them in July I was able to have a literal email conversation at 11pm... but clearly they have gained a bit more business since then.

No big problems with any of that. Small company etc. Still basically happy.

MPM03 and MPM04 shipped today, only a couple of days after they predicted to ship them to me. Very happy will continue to order with these guys

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Based on the commentary here I ran a little test.

I sent an email very early in the morning on the 19th. Replied lunchtime on the 22nd.

Now when I first contacted them in July I was able to have a literal email conversation at 11pm... but clearly they have gained a bit more business since then.

No big problems with any of that. Small company etc. Still basically happy.
    I noticed that can happen when contacting them

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    MPM03 and MPM04 shipped today, only a couple of days after they predicted to ship them to me. Very happy will continue to order with these guys
    I got my shipping notice yesterday as well. I emailed them about those two and TR Misfire the day before, so I guess it was actually just coincidence.

It's still somewhat insane how long it took them to ship MPM-03 Bumblebee.
    Which brings us to where we are today...