Page 111 of 193 FirstFirst ... 91101106107108109110111112113114115116121131 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    I guess you know you are in the wrong thread.. plenty of people read the feedback thread too. I hear your exasperation but posting here only makes a mod have to move it.
    haha, do now. sorry. ill try and be more on the ball

Update: should be getting sentinel prime refund, and was assured remaining legends figures will be coming through at some point.

Pretty relieved that I'm nearly at the end of this. LG Soundwave came today.

Probably won't need to hassle everyone with this any more. thanks for putting up with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Update: should be getting sentinel prime refund, and was assured remaining legends figures will be coming through at some point.

Pretty relieved that I'm nearly at the end of this. LG Soundwave came today.

Probably won't need to hassle everyone with this any more. thanks for putting up with me!
    Glad to see that you're getting a resolution to this.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Default Customer Service

Has anyone been able to get in contact with them lately? Have they been responding to your emails? Been trying to let them know to continue shipments of my purchased items for the past month now as I told them to hold it last year as I was overseas. Are there any other means of contacting them?

Quote Originally Posted by carlsern View Post
    Has anyone been able to get in contact with them lately? Have they been responding to your emails? Been trying to let them know to continue shipments of my purchased items for the past month now as I told them to hold it last year as I was overseas. Are there any other means of contacting them?
    Nope I have sent them 3 emails in the last 1 1/2 months... not 1 response

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Nope I have sent them 3 emails in the last 1 1/2 months... not 1 response
    And I thought they said everything should be back to 48hrs standard.
    Not that I really urgently need a response but it feels like they dropped the ball in resolving email issues. If this is the case I am sure the VIP group is going to suffer waiting on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    And I thought they said everything should be back to 48hrs standard.
    Not that I really urgently need a response but it feels like they dropped the ball in resolving email issues. If this is the case I am sure the VIP group is going to suffer waiting on anything.

We all knew the 48 hour reply target wasn't going to be met.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    If this is the case I am sure the VIP group is going to suffer waiting on anything.
    Only had to wait 12 hrs for my invoice for trypticon, so at least that's working still.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I just got a shipping notice yesterday.

In the same boat as everyone about email responses. 2 outstanding for over 2 weeks now.
    I'm just about to email them enquiring about 12 items, some have been out for 4 months now! See if I get a reply

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Only had to wait 12 hrs for my invoice for trypticon, so at least that's working still.

I'm just about to email them enquiring about 12 items, some have been out for 4 months now! See if I get a reply
    Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by carlsern View Post
    Nope no responses to me either. It is such that as recommended by the ACCC I am now writing them physical letters and posting them. Its not a process I enjoy but I am becoming very concerned by how overdue my items are and feel this is my only recourse.