Page 5 of 609 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

My local target restocked got in Animated Deluxe wave 4... and nothing else. Well, at least the TF section is not bare now.

If anyone spots an Optimus, Thundercracker or Starscream activator around, please let me know. I think those waves were some time ago so I might be out of luck .

I got Ratchet the other day and he is pretty cool. So, I'll get most of the new wave when I see them, but I'd really like a Thundercracker (preferably) or Starscream moreso than Dirge.

I know someone mentioned that there was some Starscream activators in Kmart Kardinya (which is a ways away for me but I will check it out if I can get there).
    Last edited by Oilspill; 4th February 2009 at 09:02 PM.

Went to Success Toyworld today to see if they had any of the new Animated Voyager or Deluxes unfortunately they did not but for those who collect them they did have Animated Activators at $14.99, of note were:
    Megatron
    Thundercracker &
    Grimlock
    They had bucketloads of them so they could very well of had others too.
    They also had Legends Animated Starscream and Bumblebee at $6.99.
    They also had heaps of Blitzwings, Voyager Primes and Lugnuts as well as a good dozen Bulkheads and Megatrons. Furthermore they had 1x Voyager Megs and 1x Voyager Grimlock.

Big W Riverton

Animated Activators; 2x Ratchet
    Animated Deluxe; 1x Swoop, I hid it behind all the Lugnuts for whomever.
    1x Jazz, 1x Elite Guard BB, 2x Sentinel Prime.
    Animated Voyager; 4 Lugnuts, 2 Optimus Primes.

Universe; 1x Acid Storm, 1 x Sideswipe, 1 x Prowl, 1 x Powerglide, 4 x Silverbolts.

Robot Heroes; sh!tloads,

Not one 2007 Movie toy thank the gods!

Well TC and OP Activators seemed like they'd be hard to find so I just got em off eBay.

Mirabooka Kmart today had Sideswipe and plenty of your typical Animated (Voyagers, Leaders, Deluxes, Bumper Battlers but no Activators).

Saw an Acid Storm, Powerglide and Silverbolt too.

Nothing new though

anyone sees universe cheetor let me know

i want to keep the chrome on the henkie nice and fresh

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    These have "started" to appear in WA Toyworlds now~ Go grab them!

None of these at Midland Toyworld on Saturday unfortunately.

K-mart Garden City:
    Total clearout persists, with little worth mentioning apart from Animated Voyager Lugnut x2 left on the shelves.

Myer Garden City:
    Stacks of Leader Ultra Mags remain at full price, with 3x Universe Powerglide to keep them company. Nil else of significance.

How sad... I wonder when Universe Wave 4 is gonna hit WA...

Midland

Kmart: Universe restock! Unfortunately its all mostly old stuff, tankor, sunstreaker, galvy, acid storm, prowl, blaster, treadbolt, heavy load, silverbolt, powerglide and onslaught.

Target: Desolate

Big W: sunstreaker, acid storm, galvy, prowl, silverbolt, powerglide, silverbolt noticed an animated snarl.

Toyworld: Noticed an animated cybertron ver megs. But to my great surprise I noticed classics voyager prime and megatron 1x each. My hunt for jetfire continues!

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Midland

Kmart: Universe restock! Unfortunately its all mostly old stuff, tankor, sunstreaker, galvy, acid storm, prowl, blaster, treadbolt, heavy load, silverbolt, powerglide and onslaught.

Target: Desolate

Big W: sunstreaker, acid storm, galvy, prowl, silverbolt, powerglide, silverbolt noticed an animated snarl.

Toyworld: Noticed an animated cybertron ver megs. But to my great surprise I noticed classics voyager prime and megatron 1x each. My hunt for jetfire continues!
    Animated-wise Big W had all 3 dinobots (heaps of Swoops), a Soundwave, and a Sentinel Prime too. And a heap of Voyager Primes.

Target Fremantle was undergoing what looked like a restock, but was bare when I was there.

Don't bother with Myers Freo unless you're after Universe gestalts or Animated Ratchets big and small (1 or 2 Bumblebee and Starscream activators but otherwise nada).