Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: G2 Defensor on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    Still up on e-bay! Big surprise. Can any of the hardcore high rollers out there say what they would pay for this amazing piece of toy $ex?

My max would be $22K AUD, today, right now no question, I would have to sell a bit of my collection but G1 and 2 would be safe. I made a few bids on the G2 Menasor debacle five or so years ago and in AUD I think I was up around the $14K mark, our dollar was much stronger then though. Despite this being one of the rarest ever I think the seller is dreaming, halve the US price and they may have a chance at selling it.
    I may be wrong, but I get the sense that your collection count of 9 is either missing some zeros or is just a little out of date.

These sort of coin just blows me away.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I may be wrong, but I get the sense that your collection count of 9 is either missing some zeros or is just a little out of date.
    Eight. I recently bought an item from him.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post

I was going to put one, as in I have one collection, but there is or used to be a member who had that and I don't like to steal good comedy, so yeah, that's the story LOL number is updated now
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)