Page 219 of 833 FirstFirst ... 199209214215216217218219220221222223224229239 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

I just bought TRU Highpoint's last Soundwave. Highpoint Target only had Bublebee's & Cliffjumber left.

I should add that as of last Saturday, Bendigo Target looked like thay had 2 cases of Wave one Prime on the shelves but I got there as another Transfan picked up the last Soundwave. The cards were waterdamaged however, so no good for any MISC/MOSB collectors out there.

Target Sunbury had:
    3 X Deluxe Prime Bumblebee
    1 X Deluxe Prime Wheeljack
    1 X Deluxe Prime Cliffjumper
    0 X Deluxe Prime Soundwave

and also assorted DOTM bumblebees (Legion, Deluxe, Tatooed Deluxe, Leader)

Long time no post, but ....
    Target Waurn Ponds (Geelong) now has Prime legions (legends) and Prime voyagers, however no more megatrons since both I and my buddy got one. Still a heap of legions!

Also exciting is the combo pack of deluxe bee and starscream (with comic) at Myer Geelong. Plenty left...
    JUST GOT: -----
    LOOKING FOR: -----
    ------------------------------------------------
    " HEY! Nobody calls Soundwave un-chras-imatic! "
    ------------------------------------------------

Target Forest Hill has got a few TF Prime wheeljacks, but they also have 5 or 6 Optimuses and one Megatron. They also have a couple of racks of legion class figures - I don't know much about this line but they had vehicon, arcee, ratchet, bbee and cliff jumper.

Melbourne CBD Target had plenty of Legions, although Ratchet seemed to have the least. Only Cliffjumper and Bumblebee left in the deluxe racks (about 4 of each). Several each of Voyager Prime and Megatron.

Frankston target has legions, deluxe and voyagers. Was two new cases of legions this morning. I took the veihcons Tru had Dlx and voyager primes.
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Doncaster had wave 1 Prime deluxes and Voyagers. Nil legions. TRU had tones of both, including about 4 Soundwaves. Target just had a case of voyagers Cliff and Bee deluxes.

Camberwell Target was better with a case of deluxes and voyagers. 1 Soundwave left. Also, one case of legions. Only 1 of Arcee and Vehicon.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Doncaster had wave 1 Prime deluxes and Voyagers. Nil legions. TRU had tones of both, including about 4 Soundwaves. Target just had a case of voyagers Cliff and Bee deluxes.

Camberwell Target was better with a case of deluxes and voyagers. 1 Soundwave left. Also, one case of legions. Only 1 of Arcee and Vehicon.
    arcee and vehicon are 1 per case
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

TF:Prime first wave (RID) Deluxes ($28.99) and Voyagers ($49.99) at Southland Toyworld.

Update: Kmart's clearance deluxes included several each of GEN Kup and Wheeljack and DOTM Jolt, Roadbuster, Mudflap, Bumblebee, and the lunafire Optimus. No Scourge or seekers.
    Last edited by Paulbot; 11th March 2012 at 02:25 PM.