View Poll Results: Are you happy with the current price of $44.99? How much are you willing to pay?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • $44.99

3 15.00%
  • $39.99

7 35.00%
  • $34.99

5 25.00%
  • $29.99

5 25.00%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: FP Crossfire Side Story - Causality

Very cool. It appears they are not the geewuniest of designs then, they seem to be fairly new takes on the 3 Insecticons.

I wonder if they'll be Cybertronian bug-mosterish designs (I don't see any wheels so I don't think they're Cybertronian vehicles).

Looks like Kickback's wings are now going to be swords.

Warcry & Flameblast are looking cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilspill View Post
    Very cool. It appears they are not the geewuniest of designs then, they seem to be fairly new takes on the 3 Insecticons.

I wonder if they'll be Cybertronian bug-mosterish designs (I don't see any wheels so I don't think they're Cybertronian vehicles).

Looks like Kickback's wings are now going to be swords.
    Originally i did think those were swords and so dismissed them as being insecticons as well as Stormshred having 'wolverine-like' claws which didn't look like beetle antlers/claws.

also FP have revealed some new projects
    -WB-002
    -Crossfire-03
    -(Audacity) Amelioration of Novel form
    -HeartMaster — HM-001
    -and much more….?

I'm going to guess from 'HeartMaster' that FP are going to take a stab at 'Hearts of Steel' as I can honestly say that i disliked Mastermind Creations Knight Morpher Commander. With the upcoming Shockwave and Insecticon versions - whoever makes the better version will be rolling in the bank

I'm actually looking at my KM-01 and Protector now, and i already want a refund on my KM - I'd even exchange it for a 2nd Protector.

KM is poorly designed, and doesn't show any creativity like the Protector does - but granted one is a trailer/power armour/battle station/roller clone, but I really like how Protector was designed to enhance playability. I really do have fun transforming protector that it makes having more than one redundant (cause i know quite a few people like to have 2 to display in both modes) because you are not making the most of your purchase if you dont sit down and transform him back and forth.

I transformed KM (didnt bother with trailer) and already i want to throw him in the bin. Its not even a decent toy to give to a kid.

/end rant.

but yes, i'm really looking forward to Causality and its 7 bots (maybe gestalt?)

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    FP have revealed some new projects
    -WB-002
    -Crossfire-03
    -(Audacity) Amelioration of Novel form
    -HeartMaster — HM-001
    -and much more….?
    Awesome news indeed and the above 2, Warcry and Flameblast, look to be quite interesting Repaint/Remolds that I am sure will end up costing less due to the lack of the 'Bruticus Upgrade' kibble.
    The 'Insecticons' certainly do look to be quite interesting interpretations, I like the idea of 'Cybertronian' Monster-Bugs proposed by Oilspill as that makes a lot more sense than 'Mass-Shifting' earth-like bugs , quite cool though none the less.

The newly announced, upcoming figures are sure to be quite sort after, here's my interpretation of their production designations:

WB-002 - Warbot 2 aka Broadside.
    Crossfire-03 - Classicsverse Devastator Upgrade (Can't remember where I read it but I'm sure FP said that 1. Crossfire is a joint design initiative and 2. Complete original works will be named differently).
    Amelioration of Novel Form (Audacity) - A new upgrade set that seems to be based on a literary source (Hence why it's not Parallax) as opposed to televised media.
    HeartMaster — HM-001 - This is easily going to be a Powermaster/Godmaster attempt which I'm SO hoping is a Classicsverse Optimus Prime upgrade kit!
    (Though, it could also be a brand new Overlord armage figure? )

Looks like FansProject have realised they've got quite a following behind them and are looking to capitalise on their recent successes, good on them and Anubis speed as they've earnt their credit, money and respect so I look forward to seeing their continued success!... and some production shots.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    I'm actually looking at my KM-01 and Protector now, and i already want a refund on my KM - I'd even exchange it for a 2nd Protector.

KM is poorly designed, and doesn't show any creativity like the Protector does - but granted one is a trailer/power armour/battle station/roller clone, but I really like how Protector was designed to enhance playability. I really do have fun transforming protector that it makes having more than one redundant (cause i know quite a few people like to have 2 to display in both modes) because you are not making the most of your purchase if you dont sit down and transform him back and forth.

I transformed KM (didnt bother with trailer) and already i want to throw him in the bin. Its not even a decent toy to give to a kid.

/end rant.
    I know exactly what you mean. I feel like KM-01 will break the moment I pick him up again, so I don't. Now I know this won't help but MMC really learned something from it and fixed almost everything wrong with KM01 with the Annihilator. See Vangelus' KM02 review.

I know that's no help to people who can't get or don't want the Annihilator, but it really is a tremendous improvement. Plus the new sword looks awesome
    Though I agree, I wouldn't give these two to kids. Too many small pointy and breakable bits.

Anyway, I'm loving these new shots. Though I would rather see the next Warbot.

Really digging the look of these guys. Can't wait to see the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    HeartMaster — HM-001 - This is easily going to be a Powermaster/Godmaster attempt which I'm SO hoping is a Classicsverse Optimus Prime upgrade kit!
    (Though, it could also be a brand new Overlord armage figure? )
    It could be a Breastmaster. Since hearts are under the breastbone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I say Deszarus (hey I can dream can't I? )

Sternum/Solar-plexus, indeed it certainly could be dude
    Is there a difference between Breast and God Masters?
    (I thought they were the same? )

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I say Deszarus (hey I can dream can't I? )
    OH *Beep* Yeah Man!!!
    I hope that 'Heartmasters' are a new Powermaster type figure/kit because I love my PM Prime and would direly love to see what FP could do with the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Sternum/Solar-plexus, indeed it certainly could be dude
    Is there a difference between Breast and God Masters?
    (I thought they were the same? )
    The Breastmasters have breasts that turn into animals, Godmasters have engines that turn into people (the Destron version of Skar was Clouder and although he looks like a bat he was a human too.)

The Breastmasters have breasts that turn into animals, Godmasters have engines that turn into people (the Destron version of Skar was Clouder and although he looks like a bat he was a human too.)
    Ah!
    So for the US continuity they're all lumped under 'Powermasters' whereas in the Japanese continuity Animals are 'Breastmasters' and Humanoids are 'Godmasters' bar that one exception?

Cheers dude, now I know...