Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: September's special selections

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    oooooh sweet haul Trev!!... hmmm how come my PO from BBTS didn't fill up yet on those 2 voyagers (Roadbuster & Skybyte) ;(
    I'm still waiting on them too, Liege.
    Speaking of PoL, i finally managed to get the LA12 One Step Stinger -i really didn't want to settle for a repaint of an existing character. He'll scale nicely next to my Voyager Galvatron and One Step Lockdown.

oooooh sweet haul Trev!!... hmmm how come my PO from BBTS didn't fill up yet on those 2 voyagers (Roadbuster & Skybyte) ;(
    Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'm still waiting on them too, Liege.
    Speaking of PoL, i finally managed to get the LA12 One Step Stinger -i really didn't want to settle for a repaint of an existing character. He'll scale nicely next to my Voyager Galvatron and One Step Lockdown.

Yeah, I've found that if you chuck in the pre-order pretty much the moment you get the heads-up email you get the first round from BBTS, if you put it in after a few days you end up on the second round which can take ages

Got my MP Grim today and also picked up G2 Lambor at Comic Con on the weekend. Very happy with this weeks additions to my shelves of TF goodness.

Big day for me today. I have always wanted to get my hands on this lot and finally I have. Still a few more to collect for the set but this puts we well on the way.

Good looking set.
    Spiderken Away!

Now that's another good haul there... Only 1 for each team left ei Raider? or do you already own Weirdwolf and Hardhead first?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Now that's another good haul there... Only 1 for each team left ei Raider? or do you already own Weirdwolf and Hardhead first?
    I have Weirdwolf, just need Hardhead, Apeface and Snapdragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    oh good you have Weirdwolf already, coz with the KO out now that's one that's hard to avoid especially with many dodgy sellers online these days.
    Good luck with the other three, Hardhead might be the easiest to come by among the 3. The other 2..... probably overseas ebay.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

oh good you have Weirdwolf already, coz with the KO out now that's one that's hard to avoid especially with many dodgy sellers online these days.
    Good luck with the other three, Hardhead might be the easiest to come by among the 3. The other 2..... probably overseas ebay.
    I'm actually finding a complete Hardhead quite difficult to find at a decent price. I will probably have to get all 3 from overseas no doubt. Why do I have such expensive taste in Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Raider, you wouldn't have an extra weirdwolfs gun or monzo lying around you are willing to offload would ya? I'm missing those...